𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Get off of me! Let go of my brother!" Tommy shouted.

"My powers work out here, or did you forget?" Wanda said to the woman, venom laced in her voice at the sight of seeing he children in such pain.

"No, dear. I'm counting on it." Agatha answered, pulling the three children onto the ground by their necks.

"No!" Wanda shouted

"Go to your room." Wanda told the three children.

"No way, we're staying with you." Juliet answered.

"Come on, Mom, we can help."

"Listen to your mother, children." Agatha added, lifting up from the ground from behind them.

"We have powers too, let us help you guys" Juliet pleaded with the woman.

"Now!" Wanda replied, causing the three to take off to the house as Wanda threw more magic at the dark witch.

"I take power from the undeserving. It's kinda my thing." Agatha told the mother, grasping the red blast in her hands, and eventually blasting it back at Wanda.

"You're clearly in over your little red head. So, why don't you surrender your magic to someone who knows what to do with it?" Agatha stated, walking towards the read head before taking to the air, "And I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world all to yourself. What do you say?"

Wanda curled her hard slightly and a red car came crashing down towards the witch, pushing her into a building.

Slowly wanda made her way towards the crash, breathing heavily as she did, only to find shoes in her place.

"Vision?" Wanda asked, "Is it really you?"

"Wanda..." the visions said, reaching his hands around her face before slowly pushing, squeezing her head in, "And I was told you were powerful."

Visions suddenly slammed into the vision (this is gonna get so confusing omds) smashing him through the ground and into a caravan, a pink mist like glow surrounding it before it caught on fire.

"Juliet" Wanda said out of breath as the girl lowered her hands and ran towards the two.

"It's fine I can help I've fought far worse" Juliet jumped in trying to get on with it.

"Where are the boys?" Vision interrupted Wanda lectures.

"They're in the house. Safe." She told him, easing his worries slightly, "Vision...I should've told you everything. The moment I realized what I had done." Wanda told her husband.

"It's all right, Wanda. I know why you made this world, but this..."

"I can fix it." She assured quickly.