𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓷

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

The green eyes of Juliet Barnes fluttered open. For a moment the young girl didn't know where she was. The red head flew up in fear expecting to be in the room she spent most of her life trapped in, but immediately she forgot what that room even was, she forgot instantly all of the memories of her past life and a wide smile grew on her face and she got out of the bed to get ready for the day.

Down stairs Wanda Maximoff stood in the kitchen in her typical 50s get up, cleaning and putting away plates with her peculiar powers until her even more peculiar husband, Vision, walks straight into one of the floating plates.

"My wife and her flying saucers" Vision states.

"My husband and his indestructible head" Wanda replies.

"Aren't you a fine pair?" the young girl asks as she joins the couple in the kitchen.

Wanda repairs the broken plate with her powers and asked the two "what do you two say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash browns, bacon, eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice, and a black coffee?".

"Yes please! That sounds splendid." The younger one says as the other replies "I say, 'oh, I don't eat food.'".

"Well that explains the empty refrigerator"

"Wanda? Juliet?"

"Hmm?"

"Is there something special about today?"

"Maybe"

"Well I know the apron is a bit much, dear, but I am doing my best to blend in."

"No, no, there on the calendar. Someone's drawn a little heart right above today's date."

"Oh yes the heart "

"Hmmm..."

"Well don't tell me you've forgotten vis?"

"Forgotten? Oh, Wanda, I'm incapable of forgetfulness. I remember everything. That's not an exaggeration. In fact, I'm incapable of exaggeration"

"Well, then tell me what's so important about today's date."

"What was the question again?"

"Oh, well, perhaps you've forgotten yourself."

"Me? Heavens no I've been so looking forward to it"

"As have I, today we are celebrating..."

"You bet we are, it's the first time we..."

"Mmm-hmm."

"...have ever celebrated this occasion before."

"It's a special day!"

"Perhaps an evening..."

"Of great significance..."

"To us both!"

"Naturally."

"Obviously."

"Exactly. Well done, us." The vision says with a sigh "All right. Well, that's me off to work, then."

"Oh, don't forget!" She gestures to her face.

"I haven't. Oh!" He says laughing and changing himself to look like an everyday man.

The couple both turn and look to the young girl sat on the counter top when she lets out a little giggle, observing vision leave in amusement.

Finally vision blew a kiss over to Wanda which she caught it, "have a good day dear, you too Juliet."

Wanda turned to the young girl once vision had left and asked, "do you have any idea what today is?"

To which Juliet replied, "not in the slightest, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go read a book seeing as we don't have any food to make breakfast"

And with that the young girl jumped of the counter to leave the room, just as Wanda joined her to open the door, which just received a knock on it.

So that's the first chapter :)I'm really sorry it's short, I kinda found it difficult to actually get into writing it cause I didn't want it to be bad

I'm really sorry it's short, I kinda found it difficult to actually get into writing it cause I didn't want it to be bad.
Please vote and comment to tell me what you think I would really appreciate it :))

Words: 576