𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱

(This ones not as good as the last one but I kinda like it)

3rd person POV

In the sewer tunnels the agent continues to crawl through until he hits the border of the hex.

"Agent Franklin, we have you five meters outside of the perimeter."

The man begins to make his way through and his suit is turned into a bee keeper suit.

Bees fly around him and his rope, attached to the entrance of the piping begins to turn into a skipping rope as he passes through, rendering it useless and causing it to unattach to him.

"Agent Franklin?" They call out as they pull on the rope until the reach the end of it, seeing he is no longer attached to it.

The man continued to make his way through until he reaches the exit inside of westview and makes his way out.

"Wanda." Vision says.

"No❤️"

"That's better

"That's better."

"Darling, do you think it's time to..."

"Call the doctor?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, I do, dear."

"1950s, 1960s, and now the '70s." Darcy said, "Why does it keep switching time periods? It can't be purely for my enjoyment."

"And I can't believe Wanda and Vision are having a baby." Lilian said.

"You want any?" Darcy asked, offering the chips to the two.

"Heck, I thought about it for sure. A little Jimmy Woo. Get him a tiny little FBI badge. You... Chip? Sure." He said realising she meant the chips.

"You're doing great. You're doing great. Look at me. Look at me."

"The jig is up." Darcy said.

"It's time to start pushing. You ready?Push, Wanda. Push!"

"Hi. He's perfect."