𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

After getting changed out of her sports wear and into a pair of jeans and a tank top, Juliet said goodbye to her family and told them that she would meet them just before they leave the house to go trick or treating, which was planned for around 6:30 leaving the two girls just over an hour to shop for costumes.

She made her way into town on her
skateboard to meet Cassandra, watching the children run down the street towards houses in their costumes.
[just realized her hex name is the same as Cassie Lang's lol]

She stared at the children, slowly slipping into thought about why she had never seen them all before today however when she reached the store, she pushed the idea to the back of her head.

Juliet saw her new friend through the window of the store they were meeting at and made her way into the shop nervously, skateboard in hand.

The brunette turned when she heard the other girl enter the shop and rushed over to her excitedly.

"Juliet! Come on, come on, let me show you the costume I found!" Cassandra shouted, grabbing onto the redheads arm, dragging her over to a rack in the back of the room.

The two girls continued to have fun and what not while searching for costumes to buy to go out in later on.

In the end, Juliet decided on a yellow superhero style costume and Cassandra had ended up with a pink and green fairy costume.

The two of them both headed towards the road where they split to head down their respective streets to go meet their families, Cassandra planning to meet Juliet again after she had walked about with her little sister for a little while.

(This is meant to be kinda like her costume but not really, I don't really like this one but idk)

"I wanna see a full work-up inside the hour." Hayward told one of the soldiers.