𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓹

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"No, I can't. I can't leave Monica."

"Mom? It's okay, I can stay with Grandma and..."

"I can't leave"

"Maybe I'll build a spaceship."

"I wanna be an aircraft pilot."

"When they were handing out kids they gave her the toughest one.Lieutenant Trouble."

Monica rambeau wakes up in the hospital room her mother was staying in 5 years ago.

"Somebody help!"

She runs out the room in panic when she sees her mother's bed unoccupied.

"Excuse me..."

People scream and shout in confusion.

"They're all coming back."

"We don't have the capacity."

Patients, visitors, nurses, doctors and staff appear around her as she runs down the hallway.

"Excuse me. I'm looking for a patient. In room 104..." Monica asked one of the staff members.

"Who, my wife? Do you have a phone?"

"No." She said to the man.

"I have to call my wife."

"Watch out!"

Monica walks into a man who appeared in front of her, knocking him over.

"Let me help you. Are you okay? You okay? Take it..."

"I got him. I got him" a nurse said, coming over to help the man.

"Are you okay? I'm looking for a patient in room number 104."  Monica repeats

"I don't know what to tell you." The woman replied.

Monica's ears started ringing but all she could focus on was finding her mother as she spun around looking for her.

"Monica?" A doctor said in confusion, seeing Monica who had disappeared 5 years ago.

"Dr. Harley, thank God!" Monica said in relief.

"I can't believe it."

"I was..."

"Where did you go?" Dr. Harley asked.

"Well, in her room since she came back from the surgery. I mean, I might've have fallen asleep, but no longer than 20 minutes. Dr. Harley, where's my mom?"

"Your mom, she died, honey." The doctor said softly.

"What? No. No, no, no, no, you're mistaken. My mother... The procedure went well. You said so yourself. Clean margins. You're discharging her today." Monica rambles in shock.

"The cancer came back.

"Okay, stop, stop. No, you're... My mom is Maria Rambeau. Look it up. I mean... Look it up. "Maria Rambeau."

"Monica, I don't understand what's happening, but you need to listen to me. Maria died three years ago"

"Three? No. No. No, no..."

"Which was two years after you..."

"After I what?" She asked in confusion. "After I what?"

"After you disappeared."

Ok so this is kinda a short chapter but I had quite a lot of work today plus I had a covid test (negative lol) but I'm gonna write some more later

I'm super happy because i got a FUCKING 9 on a maths gcse test (which wasn't a proper paper but it was still exam style questions) and I'm freaking out because that's so freaking good and now I'm just hoping I do that well on my mock in a week and a bit.

I would like to talk about the newest episode because I have so many freaking emotions right now and i don't know what to think so someone please talk to me about theories, ideas and just any opinions about it because I need to talk about it with someone

spoilers

I don't care if he's fake or evil, I want Pietro back and I missed him this episode!

I've seen a lot of people trying to say that he is being controlled by Agatha and could still be xmen quicksilver, which we may be able to see when she's using a spell on him in the 'Agatha all along' song however with what she said in this episode about how she can't do automatic magic, like she said Wanda was doing, therefore it would be difficult to control him literally all of the time and the fact that she said she was using him as eyes and ears through a spell would make more sense of being what was happening in the song, given that he was working with her, because she could do this spell when she needed to and when she wanted information straight away but when she couldn't, like when she was talking to them or whatever, he could tell her what was going on later or when he next saw her.

I honestly have no idea if this is legible or not but I wanted to share my rants style theory type thing.

Ok bye guys :))

Words: 744
( most of them being my rant)