𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓮𝓼

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

After vision had left the two women stood in the living room, one with ragged breathing and the other trying to calm her down.

Wanda continued to hold the bottom of her baby bump and breathe heavily until they both heard a noise in the nursery.

"Oh, shoot." Wanda said after the door bell went off.

Wanda rushed to grab a coat while Juliet ran up to the door and answered it.

"Juliet, what's up? It's 75 degrees out Wanda. You're making a fashion statement?"

"Hi, Geraldine. You know, now is not really a good time." Wanda tried to tell her.

"No, no, no, it's foxy. You'll have to let me borrow it sometime. But first, I gotta borrow a bucket. Not to wear, to use. Somehow, all the pipes in my ceiling burst at once and I gotta bail myself out."

"All right, sure. Just stay right there. I think I might have a bucket in the kitchen." Wanda tells the woman.

"Okay, then." She replied.

"I think it's just here under the siiiiink!" Wanda calls out when she feels a pain in her stomach and her coat turns into a yellow rain jacket.

"Are you all right in there?" Geraldine calls out.

"I'm sure she's fine" Juliet says.

"Yes, I am just looking." She says, shouting agin, her rain jacket now changing into a furry coat.

"I'll come help." Geraldine tells her.

"She's fine!!"
"No! I mean, no thank you."

They both shout at the same time.

"Bingo. Would you look at that?"

"What?" Wanda asked with a fruit bowl covering her stomach.

"Fruit. Wanda! Thank you. Yummy."

"good luck with your leak." Juliet tells her.

"Oh, that... Oh! Say, I've got a question for you two. You know how I've been working that temp job, right? Well, my boss, Mr. Haddox, he was going crazy yesterday..." she says as a bird suddnly appears from the nursery and slowly walks behind her, "Oh, look at me going on and on like you got all the time in the world. Let me go on and get out..."

"Wait!!" Juliet screamed as Wanda yelled, "stop!!"

"Tell me about the temp job." Wanda said.