𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓻

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"I don't know what I was so worried about. It wasn't so hard to fit in after all." Wanda said after they got home.

"And all we had to do was be ourselves." Vision said.

"Well, with a few modifications." Juliet replied.

"And it was all for the children."

"For the children." They said together.

"Where were the other children?" Juliet asked while looking down at the floor, still mildly in thought, "why weren't they at the show like I was?"

Wanda faced her quickly, her face full of concern before saying, "well honey" she paused, "I'm sure they were just at school"

Wanda thinking she had convinced her honorary sister due to her silence and continued with the conversation they were having before, "Well, I think the children might need some popcorn."

"Why don't I go to school?" Juliet asked.

Red seeped out of wandas hands.

"What?" Wanda asked her, "what do you mean?"

Juliets eyes turn red.

A smile makes its way on the both women's fasces. One with happiness that her sister was calm and not asking questions again, the other with no control over her emotions.

Magic seeped through her head.

All of a sudden they were back to a few moments ago, none of them noticing the sudden time change. None of them remembering the questions Juliet just asked.

Wanda smiled.

"And it was all for the children."

she just wanted her to be happy.

"For the children." The couple said together, this time, Juliet joined in.

she couldn't let her remember.

"Well, I think the children might need some popcorn."

Then she wouldn't be happy

"Wanda." Vision said, seeing the baby bump on her stomach.

"Hmm, what?" She said looking down and gasping. "Vision... Is this really happening?"

"Yes, my love. It's really happening."

A bang came from outside.

"What was that?" Juliet asked, her voice laced with fear.

"If it's that damn tree again, I am going to rip it out by the roots!" Vision exclaimed.

"I don't see anything." Wanda said as the three made their way to the end of their pathway.

Clashes came from the entrance to the sewer.

"What is that?" Juliet asked.

The lid of it being lifted up.

A hand reaching out.

"Wanda." Vision said.

A man in a bee keeper suit, Surrounded by bees, makes his way out of the sewer.

"No❤️ " Wanda says.

Suddenly, they were back inside.

"Vision... Is this really happening?"

Neither of the couple remembered the beekeeper.

"Yes, my love."

Only Juliet did. Not fully. But she could still see the image of the man in her head.

"It's really happening."

Colours appeared all around them, filling the room as they turned around.

"Vision..."

"Wanda? Who's doing this to you, Wanda? Wanda?"

Please stand by.

So this chapter is a lot smaller than the last because of how much time was left in the episode but I'm going to start episode 3 today

I'm honestly just waiting for episode 4 so that I can write about Lilian stark.

I am very sorry for my use of emojis today but I couldn't resist :))

Quick question because I'm bored:
What's your favourite marvel movie?

Mines probably infinity war because it brings all of the movies and storylines together in one movie.

I'm gonna go back to history now goodbyeee :)

Words: 560