𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Once Juliet had met the rest of the family, they trick or treated for a while before Cassandra met them and she focused her time on her.

even though she was primarily ignoring the others and having conversations with Cassandra instead, the two were still walking around with the rest of juliets family.

"This is it. Game time"

"It's not a competition, Tommy."

"It is if you're a winner." Juliet said.

"Tommy." Billy said, running after his twin.

"Unleash hell, demon spawn." Pietro shouted right in Cassandras ear making her scrunch her face up and pull Juliet forward so that they were not standing directly next to the very loud man.

"Do you remember when we were at the orphanage after mom and dad died? What was the name of that kid who was always trying to steal your boots?" Wanda interrogated, "You know, he was the one...
He had the... He had the skin thing."

"You're testing me." Pietro said, catching onto what she was doing.

"No, I'm not." She replied suspiciously.

"Hey, it's cool. I know I look different."

"Why do you... look different?"

"You tell me. I mean, if I found Shangri-La, I wouldn't wanna be reminded of the past either."

"Next house, Mom." Tommy said, appearing again and standing next to Juliet.

"Junior entrepreneur, over here." Pietro tells them. "How about you let Uncle P help you maximize your candy acquisition, huh?"

"Yeah. Kick-ass!" Tommy replied.

"I feel the need..."

"For speed."

The two super sped off towards the houses, strangely enough, when Juliet looked to Cassandra and Wanda in concern that the teen had seen, Cassandra didn't seem bothered and Wanda didn't look worried at all.

"Kick-ass?" Wanda said in a slightly deflated and confused voice.

"Kick-ass." The two girls giggled, turning to face each other.

"We're gonna go to that house over there Wanda" Juliet told the woman, who smiled back and nodded as the two ran off to the house.

"Oh, hey, Herb." Wanda greeted the man in the Frankenstein monster costume.

"Oh, hey!"

"How's patrol going?

"Eh, quiet, so far. Hold up, will you? Say again." Herb said into the radio.

Pietro and the boys super sped around the block, taking all the candy.

"All the candy has disappeared? He asked in confusion.