𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Later on in the night vision arrived home with mr and mrs hart, ready to provide for them a spectacular evening so that vision didn't loose his job.

"Here we are" he said, leading them into the house where Juliet was sat on the sofa reading her book again.

"Oh..How very atmospheric!"

"What's going on here, Vision? You blow a fuse?"

"Who are you?" Juliet questioned the the elder couple.

"This is Juliet my wife's sister, Juliet this is my boss and his wife, mr and mrs hart." Vision informed the young girl, "Pardon me while I just go and fetch the lady of the house."

After vision had walked into the kitchen, Wanda entered from upstairs and went up behind me hart covering his eyes, "Guess who?"

"Wanda!"

"Vision."

"What is the meaning of this?"

"Well, what is...Yeah, what is the meaning of...Oh, the meaning of it! You want to know the meaning of it and the meaning of it" vision stuttered out. "is that this is the traditional Sokovian greeting of hospitality."

"Guess who?" Vision said as him and Wanda acted out the 'traditional Sokovian greeting of hospitality', "Is that my host behind me?"

"It certainly is."

"Lovely to make your acquaintance."

"Yes!"

"See, I forgot to tell you my wife and her sister are from Europe."

"Oh, how exotic!" Mrs hart exclaimed

"We don't break bread with Bolsheviks."

"Oh, hush, Arthur! Have you no culture at all? And that dress!"

"Yes! It's... It's so...Sokovian, is what it is! Yes!"

"Can I just see you in the kitchen for a moment, sweetheart?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Juliet you come too" Wanda added before the three walked into the kitchen, "Who are those people?"

"What are you wearing?"

"Why are they here?"

"What are you wearing?"

"Well, it's our anniversary!"

"Our anniversary of what?" vision replied which again gave Juliet a feeling of unease as she couldn't remember any anniversary the two of them had.

"Well, if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you!"

"That... That man through there is my boss, Mr. Hart! And his dear lady wife, Mrs. Hart!"

"The heart on the calendar was an abbreviation!" Juliet exclaimed.

"You move at the speed of sound and Me and Juliet can make a pen float through the air. Who needs to abbreviate?"

"Darling, listen, it's all romantic to do the candles, the music, you that stunning outfit...Well...I don't wanna be unappreciative, but right now..."

"Your boss and his wife are expecting a home-cooked meal."

"Exactly."

"Any chance they'd settle for a single chocolate-covered strawberry split three ways?"

"Ummm"

"I might have a better idea." Wanda said as she changed hers and Juliet's outfits into something more presentable.

Back in the living room, vision and both the harts sat on the sofa, the men conversing about their jobs

"So I said, "If we orient the forms
horizontally rather than vertically, we can use twice the paper, we can bill twice the cost."

"You truly are a pioneer! But the larger purpose of the forms is..."

"Was to analyze our input and our output."

"Huh."

"You're awfully dense, aren't you, Vision?"

So I've written another chapter :))

Would anyone be interested in an AHS fanfic?? because I just finished watching all the seasons of it for the first time and I'm really into it.

Also I just realised that I had 10 essays to write for English because I'm really behind on my homework for English and I haven't done any over my half term and now I only have like two days to write them so I'm gonna have a mental breakdown :))

Anyway, enjoy this chapter :))

Words: 620