𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"I think we have an understanding." Vision said to the doll, staring at it as he and Juliet sat at the table.

"Start the clock." He told the girl.

"Time." He said after he had quickly put a nappy on the doll.

"Your personal best." Wanda said.

"Yes!" He exclaimed. "We are nothing if not prepared."

"Oh!" Wanda said, feeling a sensation in her stomach.

"Darling?"

"Ooh!"

"Are you ok?" Juliet asked the woman.

"Do any of your books talk about this?It's not painful, but it's strange"

"A tightening sensation?" Vision asked.

"Yep, that's it."

"Yes. Where was it, where was it? Braxton Hicks contractions, also known as false labor, usually starts in the third trimester, Named after John Braxton Hicks in 1875."

"Vision" Juliet said.

"Sorry. Yes. Yes. Ooh! Excellent! Gives us a chance to work on our breathing exercises. It should go like this." He said before starting to breath in a rhythmic pattern?, "hee hee hoo hoo, hee hee hoo hoo."

"Yeah, it's not working.I can still feel it." Wanda said, stopping.

"I'm sorry."

Wanda starts feeling the pain again and suddenly the whole kitchen goes crazy, lights flashing on and off, cupboards opening and water running from the tap.

"What the... What the Dickens?"

"Oh my god!" Juliet said.

"What's happening now?"

"Let's abandon the kitchen." Vision said as they all run into the living room. The lights start to get brighter and brighter until they explode and everything stops. The three of them stand with their arms out and backs to one another.

"It stopped."

"Yes.I'll go check on the neighbors." Vision told the two.

"Yes."