𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

By the time Agnes had finally arrived back from collecting her magazines, Juliet had finished her chapter of the book she was reading, little women, and was sat with the elder women joining in their discussion of what to do tonight, even though she didn't remember when the two's anniversary actually was, she didn't even remember their wedding.

"And you don't have a song?" Agnes asked, "Nothing special you played
at your wedding?"

"No, nothing special."

"I'll just loan you some records then. So, we've got music covered, decor, wardrobe. Oh! What about seduction techniques?"

"Oh, I have those."

"Of course, you do."

"Just out of curiosity, what does it say?"

"That you should stumble when
you walk into a room so he can catch you. It's romantic."

"Any other tricks?"

"You could point out that the death rate of
single men is twice that of married men." Juliet joked, reading the fact of the magazine over Agnes's shoulder.

"Now, that's romantic." Wanda stated before the phone rang and she went to pick it up.

"Vision residence." She said as she picked up the phone.

"Wanda, darling." Wanda could hear vision say through the phone and greeted back, "Vision, sweetheart."

"Listen, about tonight..."

"Don't worry, dear. I have everything under control."

"Oh, well, that is a relief."

"I must confess, I'm really rather nervous".

"Nervous? Whatever for?"

"Well, you know, darling, I still get a little tongue-tied."

"Vis, after all this time..."

"There's an awful lot riding on this one, Wanda."

"If tonight doesn't go just so, I think this could be the end."

"Well, it's just one night. There's no need to get dramatic."

"Look, I think the best course of action is to impress the wife."

"And I think the best course of action is to impress the husband." Wanda then makes a face and holds up her thumbs to the two sat on the sofa and Agnes does the same back.

"Well, wonderful!"

"Glad to know we're both on the same page."

"Until tonight, then, my, darling."

"Until tonight."

"Is your husband tired of youburning his toast?" A man speaks as a piece of toast pops out of the toaster in front of him

burning his toast?" A man speaks as a piece of toast pops out of the toaster in front of him.

"Try our new and improved ToastMate 2000." He continued as he walked over to another toaster with a lady stood behind it."It's the go-to for clever housewives."

"Say, this machine has some shine." The woman states.

"You said it.Set the dial and get the taste back into your toast."

A beeping noise begins to go off after the two set the toaster off.

"Top and bottom heating elements
can handle anything, from meatloaf, to cherry pie, to open-faced cheese sandwiches."

The beeping continues to go off at a slightly faster pace and a red flashing light appears, standing out amongst the black, grey and white surroundings until the toast is done and pops out.

"The all new ToastMate 2000 by Stark Industries."

"Forget the past. This is your future."

Look at me with two updates in a day :))I'm feeling kinda sick so I've been in bed all day so I decided to be productive and actually write some of this story

I'm feeling kinda sick so I've been in bed all day so I decided to be productive and actually write some of this story

So my second oc who we haven't seen in the story yet, Lilian stark, basically had a bit of a mini relationship with Pietro before he died and so I'm really excited to write about her and her reaction to the Evan peters version of Pietro and stuff because I have quite a few ideas for it.

Also I can't wait to do episode 5 because I have a bit of a twist that I want to add to do with Juliet and it's kinda the idea that made me want to start this book.

Words: 634