𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓼

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Darcy made it through that last firewall, all right." Jimmy said.

"Oh, what'd she find?" Monica asked.

"R and D reports. All on the same project. Code name, Cataract. Hayward wasn't decommissioning Vision."

"He was trying to bring him back online.
Nothing worked until..." Lilian added.

"Wanda stole Vision's body."

"That's why he was so focused on tracking Vision inside the Hex."

"Hayward wants his sentient weapon back."

"Someone has to tell Wanda." Jimmy said.

"Look. There they are." Monica informed the two.

The three get out of there car and walk towards the others setting up.

"Major Goodner."

"Captain Rambeau."

"This is Agent Woo and doctor Lilian stark."

"Nice to meet you."

"Thank you so much for coming. My mother would appreciate your loyalty."

"She's not the only one we're loyal to, Captain. Let me show you what we brought you."

"Did we get your specs right?"

"She's perfect."

"Hello? Excuse me

"Hello? Excuse me. Uh, you tried to help me." Vision said to the woman.

"Doubtful. I'm notoriously self-involved." Darcy replied, walking away from vision.

"No, no, no. Please. Just hear me out. All right. I believe that you were part of a team monitoring a supernatural anomaly. And now...Well, you're in it." Vision informed the woman.

"Fine. I'll go out with you, but I'm ordering the lobster." She replied.

"Oh, no. Look, that mime...His tray is getting too heavy." Vision said, touching Darcys forehead to wake her up.