𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Hayward, you sneaky bastard." Darcy said, as she got into Hayward's protected files.

"Move out."

"Vision. What's he doing?" Darcy said, noticing him walking towards the border of the hex.

Vision walked towards the border, reaching his hand out towards it, and slowly, passing through the glitching shield.

On the outside of the hex, the man struggled through the barrier, grunting in pain and frustration of being almost stuck to the hex.

Like they were connected.

"He really does want out, doesn't he?" Hayward muttered.

Vision continued to struggle until he was fully through, only to have flakes of him being torn back, like he was breaking apart.

"Oh, no."

"Why aren't you helping him?" Darcy shouted. "Stop! He's coming apart!"

"Hey!"

Inside the hex Juliet looked to billy in confusion, who was tilting his head up to the sky and grimacing slightly.

The boy then held his hand out to stop his twin, who was running toward the trio with his super speed.

(Cassandra having to go home a few minutes before hand)

"Whoa, Billy!"

"Shh!"

"Are you okay?" Juliet asked concerned.

"Mom!" Billy suddenly shouted, pulley Juliet along by the hand towards Wanda, Tommy following behind.

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!"

"What? What is it, Billy?" Wanda asked worryingly.

"I hear Dad in my head. He's in trouble." Billy tells his mother.

"Let me go! What are you doing?" Darcy shouted. "Help him! Let me go! Help!"

"The people need help." Vision told the people surrounding him as he crumpled in front of them, pieces of him painfully tearing off of him and flying towards the hex.

"I don't understand. What's happening to me?" Billy said, refuting to the screams he could hear from miles away.

"Where is he? Where's your dad?" Wanda asked the three children seriously.

"Hey, don't sweat it, sis. It's not like
your dead husband can die twice." Pietro mentioned, which caused Wanda to flick her wrist and push him into a hay bail with the powers.

"Billy, I need you to focus." She said.

"I can't tell. I see these...soldiers.They think he's dying." He told his mother, images appearing in his head.

Wanda eyes turned red as she closed them and pushed her arms out, Florissant red surging out of her and spreading rapidly.

Outside the hex, Lilian, jimmy woo and Monica drove in the opposite direction, all three turning when Lilian said, "Jimmy. Jimmy, do you see that?"

"Something's happening!" Monica added

"It's moving! Go, go! Go, go, go! Move, move, move!"

People all stood around vision or the hex in general started running in urgency as the hex's borders started to expand.

"Are you serious right now?" Darcy shouted, stuck where she was.

"Hey! Stop!"

"Oh, fudge." She said as she was swallowed by the hex.

"Push it! Faster!"
(That's what she said)

"Come in. Anyone read me?" Hayward asked.

"Anyone hear my voice?" He asked again.

"Does anyone read me?"

"Anyone read me? Over."

Guess who's back?

Guess who's back?

(Spoiler: it's me)

Sorry for the wait, I know I said I would update more but I kinda got grounded and couldn't, but I do have some drafts ready to be cheated and posted so look forward to that.

This may be super confusing because there were so many scene switches I couldn't really do what I usually do so I did in the hex in regular and out of it in italics and I used more descriptions about what's going on than I usually do.

Also I'm sorry for the lack of Cassandra, I feel like I'm struggling writing about her and Juliet's relationship because it's happening so fast and so she kinda my main issue for my lack of motivation about this book but I'll probably go back and add new scenes with her soon.

I'm also super excited to do the next episode because I have some extra spice to add to it and it's gonna be fun and reveal some of Juliet past (hint hint)

Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter, hopefully it wasn't confusing, bye.

Words: 682