𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Where did the boys go?" Juliet asked in confusion, her eyebrows furrowing.

She had been washing her hands in the woman's bathroom when she heard a loud slamming of a door.

Looking around the empty room and the girl couldn't help but shiver, a cold sensation taking over her.

She turned towards the kitchen, where the elder woman stood, looking at the girl with a strange smirk.

"Why I'm sure they're just playing dear, they'll be fine" Agnes told the girl.

"B-but where are they?" The girl replied.

"I think...they are down in the basement" she said in faux confusion, with a ghost of a smile on her lips.

"W-what? Why would they be in the...the basement?"

"It's fun down there dear..." she says, making her way away from the kitchen and slowly walking towards the confused girl.

The girl stared at the woman's face with dipped eyebrows, only looking away from the smirking lips and menacing eyes when she noticed a purple glow coming from her hands.

A scream shot up the girls throat only to be silenced before exiting her mouth by a hand closing her airwaves with a clench of a fist with a purple glow.

Grasping her throat in pain the girl fell to the floor, struggling to get air into her lungs and leaving her with a light headed feeling.

Her eyesight slowly gained blotches of black as she slipped into unconsciousness and she could feel the strange light headed feeling becoming a deep pain at the top of her head.

Finally the girl was surrounded by the darkness, the ringing in her ears drifting away as she passed out on the floor.

The witch above her released the girl from her hold when she finally fell out of consciousness, as to not hurt her anymore.

At least not yet.

She raised her hand and the soft purple glow appeared again as she lifted the girls body into the air, sighing as she did as though she was doing a mundane job.

Pulling her along behind her with the witches magic, the woman lead Juliets body down to the basement where the two boys laid tied up with a purple glowing rope and with a purple glow over their mouths.

The woman placed the girl on the floor and placed the same spells to tie her up and cover her mouth that were on the boys.

Tommy watched the girl as she was placed infront of him with wide eyes and tried to shuffle towards her, being the only of the three who was conscious.

"Ah, ah, ah...I don't think so" Agatha spoken the boy, reaching her hand out to push both him and his passed out brother backwards into another room with her powers, slamming the door shut behind them, leaving just her and Juliet in the main room of the basement.

The woman turned to the girl on the floor with a pondering look, reaching down towards her cheek and slipping a finger down it.

She retracted her hand suddenly and hovered it above her forehead.

The purple glow appeared around her hand again, however this time it was met with a pink glow which appeared around Juliet a head, as though it was protecting her.

The woman's eyebrows furrowed for a moment, feeling a strong resistance to her powers as soon as the pink glow appeared.

The noirette clenched her jaw as she pushed her powers harder, forcing the girl to wake with a strangled gasp, her mouth still covered by the purple glow.

"Well good morning sweetheart...I think it's time for a little talk...don't you"

Hello my dudes

Hello my dudes.

How are we all?

I'm doing great because it was just my birthday and I got to goto a theme park so that was cool.

Anyway, I'm definitely considering doing the avengers children series but not that many people commented giving their opinion on it so I'm not sure because I don't want to do it if people aren't interested in it so if you are (or not) please feel free to comment because I would really like to know all of your opinions.

Anyway as always, votes and comments are appreciated, see you next update.

Byeee :))

Words: 704