𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Oh, Wanda. Movin' on up." Agatha said, looking at the memory version of Wanda sat on the bed, watching tv, "So, where are we now?"

"The Avengers compound. It was the first home Vision and I ever shared. Pietro was dead and I was in a new country. I was all alone." Wanda said in a pitiful voice.

"Vision?" Wanda said, seeing the man faze through her wall in her bedroom.

"I apologize. I don't mean to intrude." Vision told the woman.

"You don't?" Wanda asked.

"Well, I suppose, yes, I did intend to come in here."

"And now?"

"And...Well, whatever is your preference." Vision told the woman, sitting down next to her after the red head had patted the bed next to her.

"Is it funny because of the grievous injury
the man just suffered?" Vision asked in confusion.

"No, he's not really injured."

"How can you be certain?"

"It's not that kind of show." Wanda answered.

"Wanda, I don't presume to know what you're feeling, but I would like to know. Should you wish to tell me. Should that be of some comfort to you."

"What makes you think that talking about it would bring me comfort?"

"Oh, see, I read that the..."

"The only thing that would bring me comfort is seeing him again." Wanda interrupted, "Sorry. I'm... I'm so tired. It's... It's just like this wave washing over me, again and again.It knocks me down, and when I try to stand up, it just comes for me again. And I...It's just gonna drown me."

"No. No, it won't." Vision insisted.

"Yeah. How do you know?"

"Well, because it can't all be sorrow, can it? I've always been alone, so I don't feel the lack. It's all I've ever known. I've never experienced loss because I have never had a loved one to lose. But what is grief, if not love persevering?"

"Sorry. Pardon." Vision said, after laughing at the tv show.

"No, it was funny."

"Yes, it was very funny, wasn't it?"

"Mm."

"So, to recap. Parents dead, brother dead, Vision dead. What happened when he wasn't there to pull you back from the darkness, Wanda?"

"I can't do this anymore." Wanda insisted.

"Come on, Wanda! You're on the precipice. You are right there! Tell me how you did it. Vision was gone. But you wanted him back."