𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓻

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Halloween's a magical holiday. All about family, friends, and the thrill of getting to be someone else for a day." Billy told the camera as he walked into the kitchen.

"Wrong! Halloween's about candy. And scaring people, but mostly candy." Tommy corrected his brother.

"Where's your costume, Tommy?" Billy asked.

"This is my costume. I'm the cool twin."

"What does that make me?"

"Hmm..."

"A dorksaurus rex." Juliet told him as she entered the house through the back door.

"Not a real dinosaur."

"Where have you been?" Tommy asked.

"On a run, I made a new friend and we're going shopping together for costumes later so I'm probably gonna ditch you lot tonight" she tells them as they enter the living room.

"What?" Billy asked before Tommy interrupted.

"Man He even snores cool. I'm gonna go wake him up." Tommy said, making his way over to his "uncle".

"Don't!" Billy stopped him

"You scared?"

"He's our uncle. Why would I be scared?"

"'Cause it's 4 o'clock in the afternoon. You're secretly afraid he's a vampire."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Blood is thicker than water! I show you!" Pietro shouts running up to the kids, making all three of them scream and run away.

"Oh! Somebody better be bleeding, broken, or on fire." Wanda said, making her way down the stairs.

"Whoa, Mom. Are you old Red Riding Hood?"

"I'm a Sokovian fortune teller."

"Wow. That is so..."

"Rad." Tommy said.

"...lame." Pietro finished.

"Lame."

"Worse than the costumes mom made us the year we got typhus."

"That's not exactly how I remember it." Wanda said.

"You probably suppressed a lot of the trauma."

"Mom has been weird since Uncle Pietro got here. I think it's because she hasn't seen him in a long time. And he's what you call, a man child."

"That and he looks different" Juliet said to the camera after Billy turned back to his game, "I mean I'm not an idiot, he looks weird, he sounds weird and he's acting weird...it's just...weird"