𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Look, we've all been there, right?" Wanda asked while sat in her pyjamas on the couch. "Letting our fear and anger get the best of us, intentionally expanding the borders of the false world we created."

"Mom, are you coming down soon?"

"Mom, our game is freaking out."

The twins sat on the sofa playing a video game when all of a sudden their controllers switched into an much older model.

Again switching to a different model for a much older game, the boys looked at the controllers in confusion.

Next, they turned into a pack of Uno cards in the boys hands, causing them to look to each other.

"And my phone is...well I don't know how to explain it" Juliet said, thinking back to her FaceTime call with Cassandra.

"...and I told my mum that..."

"Yeah?" Juliet replied.

Noticing her friends silence the girl turned around, only to see the phone was no longer an i phone but an old Nokia phone, which clearly didn't have a FaceTime function on it.

"What the..." she faded off when the phone turned back to an iPhone with Cassandras face on it, still continuing her story, only for it to turn into an old pink wall phone, it's lead flying over to the socket in the wall and ringing.

The girl stared at the phone wide eyed and decided to answer it, holding the phone up to her ear gently.

"So as I was saying..." Cassandra said on the other side of the phone.

"Yeah it's super weird" billy added with furrowed eyebrows.

"Is she asleep?" One of them asked when the three didn't receive a response.

"Mommy's not sleeping, honey." Wanda spoke, muffled by her duvet.

"She's just resting her eyes."

"Mom, my head feels weird." Billy said, "It's, like, really noisy. I don't like it."

"Resting her eyes." Wanda replied softly.

The three quietly made their way out of the room, all confused.

"As punishment for my reckless evening, I plan on taking a quarantine-style staycation.A whole day...just to myself. That'll show me."

"I got to it first!" Tommy said, trying to pull the controller out of his hand.

"You always get to it first!"

"How about I get it!" Juliet stated as she took the controller out of their hands, before the three turned towards the stairs, where Wanda was making her way down, walking into the kitchen.