𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓫𝓸𝓻

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

The two of them walked into the living room, one to fetch a book and sit down on the sofa to read it, and the other to open the door.

"Oh, hello dear. I'm Agnes, your neighbor to the right." The black haired woman holding a plant greeted from the doorway, " My right not yours. Forgive me for not stopping by sooner
to welcome you to the block. My mother-in-law was in town, so I wasn't. So, what's your name? Where are you from? And most importantly, how's your bridge game, hon?"

"I'm Wanda"

"And who's this little sweetheart?" Agnes asked, referring to Juliet who looked up from the sofa, " daughter?"

"No" Wanda was hesitant and it took a moment for her to think, "she's my sister"

"Sister?"

"Yes I'm her little sister, I'm Juliet" Juliet states biting her lip, she didn't understand why she couldn't remember how she was related to Wanda or why she was living with her and vision.

"Wanda" and then she hesitated before adding, "and Juliet. Charmed. Golly, you settled in fast! Did you use a moving company?"

"I Sure did. Those boxes don't move themselves." Juliet began to zone out of the conversation as she looked back to her book and begun to read again, brushing the confusion she was just feeling under the rug.

"So what's a single gal like you doing
rattling around this big house with only your little sister?" Agnes asked the younger woman.

"Oh no, I'm not single"

"Oh, I don't see a ring"

"Well, I assure you I'm married."

"To a man." Juliet added with a giggle.

"A human one, and tall. As a matter of fact, he'll be home later tonight for a special occasion. Just the two of us." The last statement making Juliet giggle again, this time muffled by her hand.

"Oh, is it somebody's birthday?" She asked.

"Not a birthday."

"Well, today isn't a holiday, is it?"

"No, it's not a holiday."

"An anniversary then?"

Wanda waited a moment before replying, still trying to figure out what today actually was, however she seemed to have no recollection of any special occasions they had planned. In fact she couldn't remember when their anniversary was, yet, she still answered with a stuttered
"Ye... Yes! Yes! It's our anniversary!"

"Oh, how marvelous! How many years?"

"Well, it feels like we've always been together." She said after a pause to think, again, not sure how to say how long they had been together.

"Lucky gal. The only way Ralph would remember our anniversary is if there was a beer named June 2nd. So, what do you have planned?"

"How do you mean?"

"For your special night. A young thing like you doesn't have to do much, but it's still fun to set the scene. Say, I was just reading a crackerjack magazine article called 'How To Treat Your Husband
To Keep Your Husband,' " Agnes states as she stands from her space on the sofa, "and let me tell you, what Ralph could really use is, 'How To Goose Your Wife
So You Don't Lose Your Wife.' Hang on. I'll go grab it and we can start planning.
Oh, this is gonna be a gas!"

And with that Agnes walked out the front door to fetch her magazine and Juliet stated, "well she's awfully strange" and paused before saying " nice, but strange"

So I just watched episode 7 and without spoiling, me and my sister have decided to become detectives because we both predicted all of it ( although I'm pretty sure everyone did)

(Spoiler I guess)
Also I love Agnes and somehow the ending of episode 7 made me love her even more even though she's kinda evil, so I both love and hate her now. And even tho he was fake and I like Aaron as pietro more I kinda hated that Evan peters version of pietro wasn't in the episode and I'm guessing by the ending that he won't be anymore which kinda made me sad.(never mind, I just found out there was an end credit scene that I didn't watch that has him in)
And finally, wtf happened to the twins? Like where did they go and what did Agnes actually do to them??
(Spoiler over)

So yeah, hope you like the chapter, and feel free to randomly talk to me about Wandavision or any other avengers stuff in the comments because I really like to hear peoples theories and thoughts on it so please tell me your theories and stuff in the comments, byee :))

Words: 767