𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

When Lilian stark first received the news of a whole town being missing and the need for many fields of scientists to help solve the anomaly's surrounding said disappearance, she thought it was the perfect distraction.

After her fathers and Natasha romanoffs deaths, both Wanda and Juliets disappearances, and Steves time traveling, all she had been searching for was a big distraction to take her thoughts away from all of those she had lost.

The girl immediately called the current director at sword, director Hayward, who the girl didn't particularly like but she still needed the distraction and if she called him and acted all nice, it was likely he would say yes to the multimillionaire scientist.

She told the man of her want to help and although he was skeptical and worried about her working so soon after the traumatic events that have just happened three weeks prior, he reluctantly agreed, telling the girl she would be picked up and brought to the location along with some other scientists being brought in to help.

Therefore she was now sat in the back of a large black van on her phone, all of the scientists in the back sat in silence until the one woman she recognized, Darcy Lewis, spoke up.

"Hey. What's your field?"

"We're not supposed to talk to each other." The man opposite Darcy and Lilian spoke.

"Boy Scout leader.Got it. And you?"

"Nuclear Biology."

"Artificial Intelligence."

"Astrophysics." Speaking to Lilian next she said, "you, well I know what you do."

"I don't" a girl in front of Lilian said shyly.

"Nuclear biology and DNA of living organisms" Lilian replied with a smile.

"Not meaning to be rude or anything but...why are you here?" The same woman asked sheepishly.

"Well I needed a distraction and I'd rather be helping people whilst doing so rather than bugging my five year old sister all of the time because I'm pretty sure she's starting to get sick of me." Lilian replied.

"I know you don't I? Darcy Lewis right? You worked with Jane foster, Thor's ex" Lilian addressed the woman to the right of her.

"You know who I am? Well that's refreshing" the woman spoke in an almost monotone voice was a slight bit of surprise, "yep I'm Darcy, and yes I was her assistant, pleasure to meet you"

"Likewise" Lilian said smiling, she recognized the doctor from seeing some of her work and hearing Thor mention her during one of his drunken ranks, before we had brought everyone back, about his ex girlfriend and the things they had done together in the past, some including Darcy Lewis.