"Oh god blondies have gone mad"

Começar do início

- Care to explain why I have a fucking video of Cassius, Graham and Terence talking about the fact they want to get in my knickers?(Y/N)

- I don't know what video you are talking about.(Blaise)

I said very calmly trying to not annoy her very much. Suddenly she throwed her cellphone at me.

- Watch the video.(Y/N)

I picked up her cellphone and clicked the video. Instantly my face appeared. I was drinking a shot while someone recorded. I then popped a new year cannon and dissapeared. 

- Hey what are you three talking about?

The person recording the video asked Terence, Cassius and Graham.

- The usual.(Cassius)

- How to get in Y/N's knickers?

- Absolutely.(Graham)

Graham smirked before taking a shot. This video is becoming f*cking gross.

- She has a nice ass. I don't have a spanking kink but I would sure slap that ass.(Terence)

Terence winked and I almost gagged. I glanced at Y/N that was still looking at me with a angry look before looking at her cellphone again.

- I bet she is f*cking thigh.(Cassius)

- With Malfoy f*cking her I doubt.(Graham)

- I would give everything I own to have her naked with her legs spread open in my bed. The nasty things I would do to her.(Terence)

- I would fuck her like the slut she is.(Graham)

I am gonna throw up this is f*cking disgusting. Who dare those cunts talk about my bestfriend like that? I quickly placed her cellphone down before runnong to my bathroom. I fell to my knees and then threw up everything I had in my stomach into the toilet. Once my f*cking stomach was empty I flushed the toilet and washed my teeth.

- Care to explain now?(Y/N)

I turned around and saw Y/N leaning against the bathroom door slightly calm. Thats it play dead and she might calm all the way down. 

- Look Draco is there, and he is naked.(Blaise)

I pointed at my room and she instantly turned around. I immendiatly layed down in the floor and played dead. 

- Blaise Waylon Zabini you f*cking cunt.(Y/N)

Oh sh*t she seems way angrier. Wait why would she be angry at me and not at them? Bitch its not my fault. I stopped playing dead and looked at Y/N.

- Why you mad at me its not my fault?(Blaise)

- Sorry but I am so bloody pissed.(Y/N)

Y/N looked at my mirror and in a matter of seconds she punched it. Glass fell and I hided behind the toilet scared for my life. She did one a Draco and punched a f*cking mirror. Oh god I am never calling her a bitch again. Her knuckles were covered in blood which she wiped in her night gown. 

- Those f*cking man whores are going to pay.(Y/N)

Y/N runned out of the bathroom and I immendiatly followed her even though she was scaring the living sh*t out of me.

- You f*cking cunt.(Y/N)

Before I could react Y/N had jumped on top of Terence that was laying in the ground and punched him in the face. Mum come pick me up I am f*cking scared. Alright Blaise breath, your bestfriend is just having a mental breakdown and is punching the living sh*t off Higgs. I need Draco, he needs to come here and calm her the f*ck down. I looked around for my cellphone and spotted it on my bed. I quickly jumped into my bed and grabbed my cellphone before going to hide in a corner and call Draco.