Khalil drove faster since the time was going really fast. We got there ten minutes later meeting everyone there.

"Well y'all took your time." Destiny spoke with her arms crossed.

"Kyrie made us turn around for something so stupid." Aaliyah spoke taking out her luggage. Kyrie smacked the back of her head.

"You know it wasn't stupid she's my bae!" He snapped at her. I know this must be from Golds side of the family because I was never like this.

"You okay baby? You haven't spoke throughout the whole ride here." I asked Quality.

"I'm fine I just miss daddy." She spoke holding her teddy bear tight. I could tell she wanted to cry.

"I know we all do. He'll be with us soon." I said giving her her purple backpack.

"Kyrie come and help me and stop beating up Aaliyah!" I shouted watching them play fight.

"It ain't over yet!" He shouted at her before running over to me.

I gave him his two suitcases and backpack before giving Quality her big suitcase .

I grabbed the rest of my stuff and placing it inside the private jet. After everything was inside I sat down next to my baby girl.

"Have you fastened your seat belt?" I asked Quality who was still quiet.

"Yep." She said popping the p.

"Get some rest this is going to be a four hour journey and when we get there were going to have to unpack." I told her.

"I'm not tired though." She whined

"Okay, just saying."

I looked back to check if everyone was seated and their belts were fastened. It had to be him.

"Kyrie doe you have ants in your pants?" I asked since he was jumping about.

"It's about to be have. Watch when I get ants and and push it up your a-"

"Aaliyah!" Jasmine laughed.

Kyrie mugged Aaliyah before sitting next to Aaliyah and fastening his seatbelt.

The private jet soon began to fly. The view was amazing.

"Look." Quality said pointing out to a big slide park. "Do they have that in Miami?" She asked.

"Of course, the biggest water parks are there." She gasped.

"Are you going to take us there?"

"Yeah I'll ask your dad." I smiled as she admired the view.

My goals in life right now is to be something I never had which includes being the best mother I can possibly be. I will spoil them and do anything for my kids just to make them happy.

"Your so beautiful." I cooed while stroking her hair.

"Thanks but your so much prettier." She smiled while stroking my hair. I laughed but then slightly frowned. I wish my mom did this to me.

"What's wrong?" She frowned too.

"I just wish my mom treated me like I treat you." I said honestly. "Do you like the way I treat you?"

"Yeah I love It. I like making other girls jealous because they can't have the latest Jordans and all!" She screeched. I think I spoil her too much.