"Hey babies. " I spoke filling Quality's face with kisses and giving Kyrie our handshake.

I stared at Precious's beautiful Coke bottle body shape. She's been getting so thick lately she was better looking than Amber Rose and Blac Chyna. I looked at her flawless face. I could tell why everyone spoke about her.

"I missed you so much big daddy." Precious finally spoke falling into my arms.

"You know I've missed you too." I smiled as we all took a seat. "How's it been lately?"

"Things are good but it would be better with you." She spoke.

"How about your job. Everyone talks about you here I'm slightly getting jealous." I spoke honestly.

She giggled. "It's great loads of different companies are trying to sign me in. "

A year after I went to jail Precious started to model for all types of brands like Chanel, Michael Kors, Prada and many more now all she wears ,including the twins, cousins and my mom , is designer clothes. I frowned.

"What's up?" Her face dropped as soon as she saw mine.

"I got some really bad news." I sighed rubbing the sides of my face. "Let me be straight up with it. You, the twins my mom, loco and my cousins are in deep danger-" I whispered before being cut off

"What!" She shouted causing the guards to come over and everyone to look at us.

"Can we have some privacy." I asked the guard getting quite irritated. He shook his head before walking back.

"My dad, he's out and he's trying to get you and the rest of the family. So is Liana, you remember Liana?" Her face twisted. "And these Cuban boys." I whispered. I could let the police get involved.

"Why they all want to get us?" She frowned.

"My dad and Liana are working together to ruin the family meaning that they want to either hurt us or kill us and the Cuban boys, they hurt Loco and I killed their boys and now they're after us." I hated saying this especially Infront of my kids. "Y'all need to move to Miami-"

"No way! California is my hometown and I love it here. "

"Precious please. We need this. It all depends on you and the rest of the girls. I'm doing this for your own safety." She sighed. "You'll be living in a mansion bigger than our normal home." She smiled.

"Does it have a pool in it?" Kyrie asked. I didn't even realise they were listening.

"Yeah it does. It also has a basketball court and soccer court. And a big play area."

"How about a doll house?!" Quality squealed

"You're gonna see when you get there it's full of surprises." I grinned at their facial expressions. "But back to where we were. You can't come back to California until it's really safe. I'm not sure about the Cubans but my dads ,shit I can't call him that. Jordan doesn't have many boys in Miami so it's most likely for you to be safe but just in case I want y'all to be strapped where ever you go. Including the twins."

"Gold no!" Precious whisper yelled in disbelief.

"Precious just go with it please!" I begged. "We have to do this for each other. "

"5 minutes Nehemiah." The guard told me.

Precious thought about it for a few minutes. "What about my job. "

"I got it all covered ma. There's companies there that really want you to join so it would be easy for you to find the perfect Modelling job."

"Alright. Anything else?"

"Last but not least. Your flight is in 2 days."

"Oh my gosh Gold." She spoke.

"Start packing today. I've told My mom and the girls about it. My boy Khalil will be picking you up from your house. 5 of my boys are going with you for protection but don't worry they're not going to be living with you. The house has a shooting spot Loco or the boys will teach you how to shoot. I think that's it and oh yeah there's a four maids that work there."

We sat there in silence before Quality broke the silence. "Is this the last time we'll be seeing you dad?"

"Sadly yes." She instantly began to cry so did Precious. "It's okay. We can always talk on the phone and send letters." I reassured them.

"Who the fuck sends letter these days also talking on the phone would be much different."

"I know I know but it's for safety reasons. I'll call you at least twice a day to talk to you guys and tell y'all the plans."

"Alright."

"Am I gonna be the man of the house?" Kyrie asked with a slight smile.

"Yeah boy. But when I come home it's all me." I chuckled.

"I guess this is goodbye." Precious said bluntly.

"Come on Precious." I whispered as I wiped the tears off her face. "You have to be strong about this at the end of the day we'll all be reunited again. "

"Promise?" I looked down at the engagement ring she still had on her finger. "Are we still going to get married too?"

"You know we are and of course I promise." I kissed her passionately for a few minutes before we pulled away. "Do you promise to hold me down?" I asked her.

"I promise." She said with lust in her eyes.

I picked the twins up. "Be strong for daddy?" I asked they nodded. "We're gonna be all together real soon just keep that in your mind. When you get home under your Mamas bed there are two gold chains I want y'all to have them around your necks everywhere you go for good luck. My grandad gave them to me and it worked perfectly."

"Alright." Quality smiled.

"And all of this is a secret don't tell nobody including your friends and cousins."

"Alright dad."

"Times up Nehemiah." The guard said. I put down the twins fighting my tears as they put me back in handcuffs.

"I love you." Precious mouthed to me.

"I love you too." I smiled waving at the kids as they escorted me back to my cell.

I hope everything goes as I planned.

Precious La'Rae~

I felt my heart ripping apart as they took Gold away. All I wanted was my baby to be with us but I guess God works in mysterious ways.

I fought back my tears I needed to be strong for everyone.

"It's ok mom I'm here." Quality smiled.

"Me too." Kyrie said holding my hand. "I can't wait to use a gun. I heard him mumble.