Prologue

Precious La'Rae's POV~

It's been 6 years since Gold's gone to jail and I've miss him so bad! I wish everything was back to normal.

"Quality." I whispered moving Her curly short hair out of her face. "We're going to see Daddy today." As soon as I said that she shot right up and ran to the bathroom. The kids really loved Gold even though he was in jail nothing was going to stop them from seeing him.

I slowly walked to Kyrie's room to see he was already getting dressed.

"How did you know we were going to see your dad?" I asked as he put his Jordan Dub Zero that matched perfectly with his Levi jeans with his blue polo shirt. My little boy had swag!

"I heard you talking to Auntie Jas." He told me referring to Jasmine.

"Oh alright. " I smiled fixing his shirt. He has a spitting image of Gold which made him so adorable. I combed back his hair before putting his favourite Superman SnapBack on.

I walked back to Quality's room seeing her with a towel wrapped around her body. My babies were so grown that they didn't even need my help for anything.

"Pancakes for breakfast?" She nodded without looking at me because she was picking her outfit.

I guess even without Gold I was good since I've actually been independent all my life.

I finally finished making the pancakes and put them in different plates then carried them to the livingroom.

"Mommy look your on TV again!" Quality squealed pointing at the tv. I laughed. I looked like the next Kim Kardashian the way they were snapping photos of me.

"Do I look okay?" I asked them looking at my black and gold Chanel tracksuits and white louboutins. Your probably wondering why I'm dressed up so good just to go to jail but I have a man I still need to impress.

"Yes! You look better than auntie Destiny." Kyrie admitted making me giggle.

"Come on guys. " I spoke grabbing my MK bag purse.

"Seat belts on?" I asked starting up my Escalade.

"Yes." They both said at the same time.

Gold~

I stared down at the picture of my soon to be wife holding my princess and prince when they were little babies. I loved Quality's chubby cheeks and chinky Hazel eyes. I have to admit she was a chubby baby. Kyrie looked just like me with the light tone and nice shaped lips. The only thing I didn't have that he had was curly hair. I wish I was there for Precious while taking care of them. The thing that hurt me was that I could only hold them and talk to them while I was in jail but I know time will fly.

I know your probably thinking how I have money I should've paid my bail but the judge is still thinking about giving me a bail since I've killed quite a few people throughout my lifetime.

"Nehemiah." One of the guards shouted. I mugged him I hated nearly everyone in this place I was only cool with at least two people. "Your fine girlfriend is here. Tell her I asked for an autograph." That pissed my right off. I took a deep breath trying to hold my ground as he opened up the gates. I had to be on my best behaviour so they could cut off some time.

I wasn't really prepared to tell Precious the bad news I found out but I'm sure she would understand.

"Daddy!" The twins ran towards me. I waited til the stupid guard took my handcuffs off so I could pick them up.