Chapter Forty-Five

* * *

"Say that again, a lil slower..."
"You're meeting mate soon." Which left him to fall down from his crouched position on the floor.

"Sage?... Are you okay? I thought you were on the porch with the Lunas?" She turned up to see Eli before turning her smile back to her Charge.

"S-she was dizzy, I needed to tell her...Something." Blake was in a daze, since the day he was born and grew up by the kind and generosity of other odd souls like him in the wild, he and the rest like him all believed in the notion that they had no mate.

That they were destined to find their own person in the world.

"Blake? Man, you alright?" Sage didn't realize how much that word could affect a male—Any wolf for that matter. So her eyes flickered to her Beta with a pout.

"I tell him he finds mate soon and now he won't talk to me." She said, taking Blake's reaction badly than for what it actually is.

"Uh...Sage? You know when Luna Mary and Alpha Issac decided to wait and see if Julia's mate is in our pack before telling her?" He waited for his Luna to nod, and then kneeled down beside Blake with a steady and comforting hand rested on his shoulder.

"That's a big word for us, Sage. Next time how about you don't say it directly to the wolf it's meant for?"
"But I wanted to help." Blake laughed, but it wasn't a scoff, no. Instead, he wiped his eyes with his wrist and found it in himself to speak.

"You did. More than you could even know, Luna." The former Rogue said as he began to rise up to his feet, planting a polite kiss to his Luna's forehead before taking the quick strives out of the packhouse.

Completely forgetting that he wanted to tell the Luna something.

"I don't want to make him mad or sad..."
"I know sweetheart, but males feel protective over their mates. Right? Like Alpha is with you? He's going to feel like that, even though he doesn't know who it is." She nodded and then bit her lip.

"I don't think they're from pack."
"Blake's met most she-wolves in the pack, and we've had a lot of parties. So unless she's turning of age, then she's probably from another pack." She nodded along, but she was trying to defuse who it would be, who would have any means of coming to the pack?

Blake was already in three packs prior to arriving here, but that didn't stop her pout.

"Just want to help..."
"You heard him Luna, you've helped him with a lot more than you realize. Let me get you back to the other Lunas." She agreed, though there was a quick bathroom detour before she really returned.

Eli was familiar with either Luna, and made a polite hello before returning to his duties in helping his mate plan a pup shower. And while it was all well and nice to have it for their own pack's celebration, Julia proposed that maybe it would be a nice warming gift if the Luna's join in as well.

It left the Beta to interrupt the Alpha meeting—Through mind link, as it was rather rude and inappropriate to barge in uninvited. But Remus loved the idea, he said without any hesitation to try and push it for this Friday.

The two Alpha couples were going to stay for two more days, what was one more? Especially if it meant celebrating the new generation of Crescent Moon.

Either Luna was informed by their mates as they sat outside with Sage, basking in the warm summer sun. The two shared a grin as the she-wolf was having a surprise party for her and the pup.

The first day hadn't been a challenge, it was the second day—When Sage was feeling the curse of morning sickness that the Luna's spent the day at the house and enjoyed the comfort of the Moon residence.