。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛᴀᴍᴀᴋɪ

The blanket shuffles closer to your nose, causing you're body to shift around on the bed as well. A soft, fresh air scent soaks in your nostrils, slowly awaking you in a calming way. You change positions once more before finally becoming conscious. 

You fell asleep on the couch last night; stuffing the pillow, comforter, basically anything you could grip onto, closer to your body, as if to shield away from Amajiki. Sure, you 'forgave' him, but that doesn't mean you aren't completely and utterly petrified of him, nor does that mean you weren't going to try and escape. 

You could easily tell from yesterday that the male is not trustable. 

So, because you remembered slumbering on the couch, it was strange that you had awakened on the bed, where you were sleeping before. Tamaki probably just moved me, you think, brushing the strange coincidence off. It was sweet.. you supposed.

You yawn and brush your fingers through your h/c locks, noticing the knots stuck in them. Sitting upwards, you roll your shoulders back, and listen to the sounds of nature surrounding you. 

Birds were communicating, a calm wind was flowing, frogs were croaking, 

and the chain on your wrist was dangling. 

A soft squeak escapes your lips as you notice the silver, clanking cuff around your left wrist. It was tight yet comfortable, though extremely loud when bashed together. It was hooked on the bed legs, creating long chains to reach both ends. 

You pull yourself tightly against the restraints, hoping it would become weak and crack. Though unfortunately, it stays put, no longer allowing you to move any further. A nervous shudder aches in your body, whilst your breath staggers. 

As if on cue, a few, light steps could be heard outside of the room, spiking your fear much more. You grip onto the plain cloud-white sheet; yanking it towards your face, leaving only your e/c irises to poke out. 

After a few tiring moments of waiting, a click could finally be heard from the entrance, and the door slowly creaks open. 

The boy stops as his eyes lay on you. Slight pity and shock cover his features, before quickly shifting into a calm demeanor. He takes a small step forwards, only making you shake and jump backwards, away. 

"..Good morning." He whispers, standing a few inches away from the mattress. His hands were laying awkwardly besides him, as his eyes shot to the side of the area.

You didn't speak a word.

He walks closer, now leaning next to your head. A small pout rested on the boy's face, as if it was supposed to make you feel guilt. 

"Please.. Just let me go home." You mumble, the tears already glazing in your eyes. Your figure fell limp on the bed, as you wipe the sobs off your cheeks before more come. You wish you weren't so sensitive, you wish you could seem confident and fearless in these kind of situations, yet, you couldn't. 

Maybe you weren't fit to be a hero after all. 

"No." The male says instantly, immediately causing your pupils to travel towards his. His mask was serious, with glistening indigo colored orbs, that shined so brightly with many emotions that he's never able to present. His mouth was forcefully closed and secure, with his lips curling so tightly they were turning lighter. 

"..I worked really hard to have you, why would I let you leave me again so easily, Sunshine?" He frowns, until he noticed the nickname he dropped in. His hands slapped over his jaw so quickly in fear, you could barely see it move. 

Tamaki takes in a large, trembling breath, and faces you once again. You stay still, your face becoming flushed red as the cover stays close to your fingers. 

"I didn't want to kidnap you in the first place, It sounded horrifying." He starts, peaking your interest slightly. "Mir-Togata was the one who suggested it. I said no at first, but he continued to plan it anyway. While Midoriya and him were fighting, I still abducted you because I thought he was going to come back."

A small gasp exits you, as you watch his eyes meet yours with a small smile. You opened your mouth to speak, but he begins first. 

"But.. I think I'm enjoying having you here.. You make me feel.. nice," he gives a genuine toothed-grin, though it resembled someone after spilling a chilling story, rather than a kind one. You sniffle and attempt to move farther away from him, as a headache forms. 

"..I can still make you feel happy in school though, w-why can't I go?" You manage to state, hoping his response wasn't angered. Luckily it wasn't as forceful as you expected. 

"Because, I want to be with you every. Single. Day. And, I know you were planning to move away.. Meaning I won't be able to see you."

He was right. You are expecting to catch on the nearest bus, or plane, or boat, anywhere that you could possibly escape from this situation. It was going to be a secret, making no one, not even the maniacs, expect it. You would be far away from them, before they even noticed. 

But since the night you were leaving, you left a note on your bed to inform everyone about your traveling. So now, every single person who is obsessed with you, assumes that you're gone. Though, Deku might have told them about your encounter. Who knows. 

"Amajiki.. You're the only person who actually is able to understand how I feel. The fear and constant worry about mine and other's lives, always looking back when you walk around to see if anyone's following, the anxiety you have doing natural things, that's how I feel."

His irises glisten, a faint sadness beginning to grow within them. He glances down for a second, then to you, not daring to blink. 

"..I understand.." He whispers quietly, as he stands up and silently moves towards you. You gulp with a strange warning, as if something horrible was about to happen.

Suddenly, he places his hands roughly on the mattress, each on the opposite sides of you, as his body was raised over yours. A smile shines dangerously on his face, something you wouldn't even expect to see on this shy male. His presence loomed, it being a shadow right above you. 

"...But, this is the first time I've felt joy in a while!
And I know you wouldn't want to ruin that, bunny.."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I want her now, now, now, now! And I think it's finally time to take back what's mine~!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 60・

・ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1123・

・ 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘! ・