Dere Series: (Not really) Hiyakasudere Nurse(s).....

Start from the beginning

".....Now what should I do?" Ayanokouji muttered to himself as he put a hand on his chin and started to think about what he can do to pass the time. But his thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock on the door.

"Uh, come in." Ayanokouji said in a voice loud enough so that the person on the other side could hear. After he said that, the door opened, and on the other side was a woman, (or girl) who was wearing a clean White Nurses Uniform. She was a girl of average height and she has waist-length chocolate-brown hair that is adorned by a hair pin in the shape of a sunflower on the right side along with two ordinary hair clips on the same side and purple eyes.

"Uh, I'm guessing you're my nurse?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Yes, I'm Asahina Nazuna, a pleasure to meet you, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-san." Asahina greeted with a smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, and uh, you can drop the honorifics. And you can also call me by my name if you like." Ayanokouji said.

'Remembering that I'm that I and that man share the same surname hurts my head.'  Ayanokouji thought.

"Heeh~, trying to get close to a nurse you just met?" Asahina teased.

"Hm? Ah, no, it's just uhh, personal matters." Ayanokouji replied.

"Hehe, I know, I know, it was in your papers, I was just trying to get a reaction out of you." Asahina said.

"Papers?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Yep, you see, every patient here has their own folders, and I'm sure you already know that, right?" Asahina asked and Ayanokouji just nodded.

"And in those folders are papers where your personal information lies, not only that, we also have your personal preferences, such as your likes and dislikes so we can find alternatives or something like that." Asahina explained with a smile.

'Wow, that's creepy, I don't remember putting down any of my preferences and personal information except for my phone number, address, name, gender, and all those basic stuff.' Ayanokouji thought.

"Oh, uhm, sorry for spacing out. Take a seat." Ayanokouji said.

"Hmm~, what a gentleman you are, are you trying to make moves on your dear nurse?" Hm~?" Asahina asked.

'Gentleman? I don't think so, I'm pretty sure what I did was normal, and it's more of a hospitable gesture rather than a gentlemanly one.' Ayanokouji thought.

"Still no reaction? This is going to be harder than I thought..." Asahina muttered to herself.

"What is?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Hm? Ah, no, it's nothing." Asahina said while waving her hands,

"Oh, uh, ok then." Ayanokouji said.

"Soo~, Kiyotaka-kun, how's your leg holding up?" Asahina asked as she sat down on the chair beside Ayanokouji's bed.

'How should I answer that? What do I answer to that question? I mean, it's not really broken, so I don't really know how to answer..... I'll just say it hurts from time to time. Yeah, I'll go with that.' Ayanokouji thought.

"It's good, but it does hurt from time to time." I answered.

"Hmm~, I see, I see. Then, would you like me to help you get your mind off of it then?" Asahina asked while she closed the distance between her and Ayanokouji.

"Uhh, how?" Ayanokouji asked while leaning back a bit.

"With this..." Asahina said as she closed in on Ayanokouji's face attempting to kiss him.