I furrowed my brows in confusion as my eyes followed Daxon's movements. He got up onto the bed, positioning himself behind me. "And what exactly did I do?" I asked as he rubbed lube onto his cock. I felt a push on my backside as he inserted a single finger, prepping me for what was about to come.

His dark eyes met mine, a single ring of fire circling his pupils. "What did you do?" He repeated my question back to me. I felt the tip of his cock push into me, stealing my breath away. He slowly slid into me while I tried desperately to suck in any amount of oxygen.

He didn't stop until he was fully seated inside me. Caspian groaned at the feeling of Daxon's cock through the thin walls separating them. I could feel sweat coating my forehead as my stomach fluttered in anticipation.

Daxon gripped the flesh of my ass as he pulled out almost all of the way. He breathed heavily as he looked at me darkly. "You fucking left us, love," he said before slamming back into me.

A scream ripped through my throat at the intrusion. "I'm sorry," I panted as I looked into his eyes.

I could see the muscles of his body working as he pumped in and out of me, all the while Caspian remained still. "I know," he said slightly softer.

I turned my head back towards Caspian as I leaned down, capturing his lips with mine as Daxon slowed his movements slightly, allowing Caspian to finally pull out before pushing back in.

I groaned, laying my forehead against Caspian's shoulder as he and Daxon took turns filling me up. I felt my orgasm building again as my breathing quickened. I was close, so close. I could feel myself heading towards the cliff until their movement stopped altogether.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled, beyond frustrated at being refused an orgasm for the second time.

Daxon gripped the front of my neck before pulling me back to his chest. "I told you, you were going to be punished, love."

"I said that I'm sorry," I whimpered pathetically.

"We forgive you for that, shortcake," Caspian said, moving his hands over my breasts and squeezing.

"Then what for?" I asked, trying to move my hips to get any amount of friction.

Daxon's grip tightened on my throat, cutting off my oxygen. His other hand gripped my hip, the touch almost painful. But fuck did I like it.

"For doing drugs, like what the actual hell, Maeve?" He growled in my ear, causing the hair on my arms to rise.

Shit. My eyes met Caspian's in an accusing glare. He shrugged, pinching my nipples painfully. "We're mates. It was only right to tell him." Well shit, I couldn't fault him for that.

"You could have overdosed," Daxon said, loosening his grip on my throat so I could breathe.

My eyes met his and that's when I realized he looked sadder than anything else. I leaned further back, kissing his lips. "I won't do it again," I whispered against his lips.

His gaze met Caspian's in a silent conversation. "You're damn right you won't," he said before surging his hips forward, his cock filling me up again.

My mouth was open on a silent scream at the sudden movement. He chuckled, pushing my back down, causing me to lay chest to chest with Caspian. "Now lay down and let us take care of you, love."

He didn't need to tell me twice. My lips met Caspian's in a heated kiss as he swallowed every sound I made. The bed creaked as both Caspian and Daxon took turns pounding into me. My nipples brushed against Caspian's chest, causing the most painful pleasure to run through me.