Part 26

Emily's POV:
"What's going on?" I said to Charlie him and the girl looked at me really awkwardly.
"Shall I go?" She said quietly.
"No wait" Charlie said.
"Emily it's not what you're thinking please trust me"
"What? Why?"
"She isn't my girlfriend if that's what you're on about"
"What no!" The girl said.
"Ok then coz I totally believe you" I said before walking out slamming the door shut.
"Emily wait!" Charlie said running after me.i ignored him and pulled out my phone, I needed a friend right now, I called Caitlin. No response. I scrolled through my contacts and called someone who has been a good friend to me since the start.
"Hi can you come over to yours? I need a friend"
"Sure"
"Okay thanks" I ended the call and quickly ran over to the bus stop getting on before it drove off.
"EMILY!" Charlie shouted running to bus his eyes welling up, I ignored him and tried to keep in my tears.
________________
After a long horrible bus ride I finally got to my friends house.Reece. He's such a good friend. I knocked on the door and he opened it with a sympathetic face, I just burst out crying.
"Come in emily" he said pulling me into a hug before pulling away to close the door.
"So what happened?" Reece asked.
"Well.." I started.
"I went to meet Charlie......and he was with this other....this other girl"
"Oh....I'm really sorry emily" Reece said trying to comfort me,I knew that he didn't know exactly what to say but he was still there for me.
"Want anything? A drink maybes?" He asked
"No thanks" I replied.
"Okay" he said looking at the floor.
"Wanna forget about this and watch a movie?" Reece asked, he's so nice to me.
"Okay, I'm not exactly bothered about what film"
"Ummm okay" he showed me a film I glanced and nodded so I don't really know what film it was but I watched it anyway. I stayed with Reece huddled in his arms, he was so kind to me I don't deserve such a good friend like him.
_____________
We had been sat there watching the unknown film and my tears had finally faded and I was still sat in Reece's arms, there was one funny moment in the film that made me giggle it made Reece giggle too. I looked at him and he looked at me, I stared into his beautiful eyes and.
Reece's POV:
Emily was really upset but now she's stopped crying that's a good thing. I laughed at this moment in the film and it was so funny I looked to see if emily was laughing, if it cheered her up, it did she was laughing. I was glad that she felt better. I turned and as I did I saw her eyes, so big and beautiful she looked so cute even though she'd been crying.
Emily's POV:
We stared at each others eyes for a few seconds before I felt Reece's face leaning in closer towards mine, I automatically did the same, our lips pressed together not letting go for a moment, I didn't want to move from this,this felt so wrong but yet so right.
"EMILY!!"