Part 8

Charlie's POV:
Me and Emily are in the greatest relationship at the moment, the other day she was round here and Caitlin was too. She is good friends with James, and they were watching a film. Emily talks about Caitlin, saying that she thinks her and James are going to go out. I don't think they are because clearly they are just friends, but I'll agree with emily, just to make her happy. Today emily was round here again.
"You wanna get a drink?" I asked emily
"Yeah" she said sat on my lap as we were on the sofa.
"Okay then let's go" I said, emily moved up letting me stand up then sitting back down.
"You not coming?" I asked her as she was slumped in the corner of the sofa.
"Nah, I trust that you'll get me a nice drink" she said smiling at me before lowering her head to check her phone.
"Fine" I said sighing then going to get emily her drink. When I went back into the living room I tossed her a can of Fanta.
"Budge up I'm sitting down" I said gesturing for her to move. Emily budged up sitting at the other end of the sofa.
"Don't like me anymore?" I asked looking at her,
"Yeah why wouldn't i?" She said staring at me her eyebrows furrowed.
"Come sit with me then" I said, then she moved up sitting next to me.
_________________
After we finished our drinks I got up and threw the cans in the bin, when I turned around emily was again sat on my side of the sofa. So I walked up to her and looked at her as she was staring at her phone.
"What?" She asked still staring at her phone then tuning it off, before she could look at me I picked her up scooping her into my arms, she started wriggling and I just squeezed her, pulling her tighter into my arms. She eventually stop wriggling and she then looked at me quietly laughing, a huge smile across her face, her hair was all over until she tucked it behind her ear. I couldn't help it but I leaned in and kissed her, then tossed her gentley onto the sofa making her giggle.
"Charlie!" She said trying to hide her laughter.
"What!" I said back using the same tone as her. She proped herself up on the sofa then I sat down next to her, then she stared into my eyes. She slowly reached out her hand grabbing the neck on my top pulling me in and we kissed, but it was more than a kiss.
____________
Caitlin's POV:
"Shut up James" I said as he was teasing me. James just laughed at me.
"Diva Kick!" I shouted at him teasing him.
"Shut up I didn't choose that!" He said my pushing my arm gentley.
Emily came upstairs knocking on the door.
"Can I come in?" Emily asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"Okay" Emily said coming into the room.
"Why wouldn't you be allowed in?" I asked emily.
"Incase.. You know... You were doing something" she said looking at us smiling.
"Emily!!" I shouted at her,
"Emily! You dick we are just friends!"