Part 48

*4 days later*
Emily's POV:
Me and Charlie are going over to Caitlin's house to meet her and James and watch some horror films together, it's gonna be quite fun. I've brought loads of stuff, sweets etc...
"Why can't they just pick s up?" Charlie as he was the last to speak to them,
"Coz they're lazy bastards" i argued back
"Clam down gees!" Charlie said, I just sighed and walked over to the taxi which was outside waiting for us.
_________________
It took half an hour to get there, it normally takes less but the traffic was horrible and the taxi man was driving slow. When we finally arrived there we opened the door but no one answered us, all we heard was a film, a horror, films, the idiots started a film without us. I grabbed Charlie's arm and pulled him back from entering then I whispered to him my idea. He laughed quietly at first but then nodded and we slowly walked in.
James POV:
I was sat watching the scariest fucking film in the world, it's the worst then suddenly I felt something on my head but I ignored it then something was falling inferno of my face......salad cream. I jumped up and ran into the other room, I heard Caitlin shouting my name as two familiar laughs appeared in the background.
Emily's POV:
"Omg James you weren't lying about the salad cream thing!" I said laughing
"What the fuck?!" James shouting angrily not wanting to come back in the room, coz that's where the salad cream was.
"Emily! Charlie! What the hell?" Caitlin shouted
"It's funny!" I said laughing a bit still while Charlie was next to me leant on the sofa red with laughter trying not to be heard.
"It's not funny for me you bitch!" James shouted from the other room
"OI don't call my girlfriend a bitch, you salad cream freak!" Charlie shouted stoping laughing and being all serious.
Caitlin cleared the salad cream and called James back into the room.
"Is it gone?" He asked peering his head round the doorway.
"Yeah it's gone" James slowly walked back in cautiously.
"Bastards" he muttered under his breath.
"OI well don't be such a salad cream weirdo" Charlie said
"Fuck off" James replied
___________________
After apologising we all sat down in pairs huddled, scared from the horror film....woman in black..... I think at least everyone screamed from this.
Caitlin's POV:
A jumps are appeared and I threw my face away from the screen towards James and I saw Emily and Charlie from the corner of my eye, they were huddled tightly together, every so often Charlie placed a kiss on Emily's head comforting her through the film. They are just perfect together.