Part 16 christmas day

Emily's POV:
I woke up and rolled onto my side looking at my clock, it was 7am. I rolled onto my back and I looked at the side of me seeing a silent, sleeping Charlie. I saw his face and smiled to myself, his eyes slowly then fluttered open, he looked at me, a small smile grew across his face.
"Merry Christmas Charlie" I said to him smiling,
"Merry Christmas" he replied. "Shall we go downstairs?" He asked. We got up and we went downstairs and we sat on the floor next to each other, giving and getting presents. When we had opened all of them Charlie got up. "Here's another one for you, I wanted to get the perfect present" he said passing it to me.
"Awe Charlie you're so sweet" I said smiling as I unwrapped it, he had got me a gorgeous black tight dress that had short sleeves and it went to about mid thigh on me, he had got the perfect size.
"Charlie it's beautiful" I said hugging him"
"You're welcome babe, merry Christmas" he said hugging me back before giving me a kiss.
___________________
James' POV:
I woke up and when I did I saw a flash of tartan pyjamas exiting the door, Caitlin was awake so I slowly followed her downstairs. When I finally caught up to her she was stood in the kitchen getting a drink, all I saw was her grey pyjama top and her baggy tartan pyjama bottoms, she turned around and she looked startled when she saw me.
"I didn't wake you up did I?" She asked
"No" I laughed, she nodded and picked up her glass walking towards me to the living room, I put my hand out around her waist and stopped her.
"Are you okay?" I asked,
"Yeah, I just didn't want to wKe you that's all, you looked so peaceful" she said I started giggling, I removed my hand and followed her into the living room. Caitlin sat on the sofa and I put her glass down after taking a small sip from it, where as I sat on the floor opening my presents, I'm such a big kid.
_____________
It must've been an hour then Caitlin decided to call emily asked her how her day has been so far.
____________
C:hello
E:hello
C:merry Christmas emily and to Charlie too
E: merry Christmas to you and James too
____________
They were on the phone ages, then finally Caitlin came back into the room.
"Emily and Charlie are coming over" she said
"Cool" I said smiling at her she looked more happy now.
____________
Emily and Charlie came over about 3 o clock and all we did was watch films and play board games Charlie won most of the board games, I recon he was cheating although
every time I said that he got all defensive. Caitlin called us over and said "how about some mario kart?" I sighed, she's obsessed, since she filled her character license with gold medals from every single Grand Prix she claims she's the expert. "Okay seems fun"
Charlie said.
"Not until I win!" Caitlin added giggling, her giggle makes me smile every time. We just laughed and selected our characters, me as yoshi, Charlie as mario, emily as princess peach and Caitlin as Daisy. "How about bowser's castle for the first race? Emily suggested. "Easy, let's do this" Caitlin said she's so competitive, it was funny though because she's acting all pro and hard to beat but yet she's sat there in her grey trousers with a blue blending to white then pink crop jumper with her funny big dog head slippers with floppy ears, it's quite funny. We set off on the first race and Caitlin dived into 1st place, me in 3rd and emily and Charlie somewhere near 6th and 8th. At the end of lap 1 starting on lap 2 Caitlin was still in first me in 4th emily in 6th and Charlie in 2nd not too far behind Caitlin, they both seemed really competitive now, the finish line was in sight and Caitlin dodged all the lava fountains, so did Charlie it was so close until Caitlin just passed the line before him.
"Oh yes! Beat that!" She shouted
"I'll win next time" Charlie said, emily just shook her head laughing me too it was ridiculous how competitive they are.
___________
We finished the other 3 races and because we were in teams me and Caitlin against emily and Charlie it was fun so when it finally came to the results Caitlin was sat with her fingers crossed, and I must admit I did get more competitive now so I was hoping that we had won. Emily and Charlie were sat looking at the screen not taking their eyes away. Until finally it said the 'blue team win!' Caitlin jumped up, "yes!" I laughed looking at how happy she was.
"Only coz you hit emily with that shell when she was in front of you" Charlie said.
" well we aren't going to let you win are we?" I said to Charlie laughing,
"Shut up James" he said laughing back. We carried on playing until me and Caitlin went to make drinks and get biscuits for everyone.
"You're really good at mario kart" I told her
"Haha yeah I played it a lot as a kid" she told me.
"You're my mario kart princess" I told her, she's my world.
"And you're my mario kart prince, even if you don't win" she said laughing slightly.
I pushed her shoulder, she giggled grabbing my collar on my top and I held her waist and we leaned in kissing each other.
"Come on you two!" Emily shouted.
"Yeah okay coming!" Caitlin shouted back still holding my collar and slowly moving away smiling. We then walked into the room me behind Caitlin and we passed them the drinks and we out the biscuits on the sofa in between us, this is the best Christmas ever.