Part 23

Emily's POV:
I woke up this morning feeling pretty much the same, I turned over to look at my clock and as I did I saw the teddy bear from Charlie, it made me smile and I just laid there thinking of how sweet he is. At that moment my phone buzzed, I picked it up and saw the contact name Charlie x. I picked my phone up and unlocked it and read the text.
Charlie x- good morning beautiful xx😘😉
Me- morning Charlie xx😘
Charlie x- can I come round yours today?? Xx
Me-sure but I'm still not feeling too good xx
Charlie x- aww okay baby xxx😢❤️❤️
________________
15 minutes later I felt better so I thought I'd get dressed and wait for Charlie in my room, I put my everyday make up on so that I looked better. About 20 minutes after that Charlie came in.
"Hi" he said with that cute cheeky smile spread across his face.
"Hey, I'm feeling much better now" I told him as he sat next to me on my bed.
"That's good" he said holding my hand.
"Do you wanna go outside and do something? Dunno what like" I asked
"Sure" he replied, we got up and walked outside my house and went on to the shop, we walked in and went down the aisle with all the sweets and stuff; we grabbed a couple of packets of sweets, I got some cola bottles, sour cherries and some maoam pinballs, Charlie got some sweets that I don't even know he got so much, we paid for it and walked out the shop, we walked down the street heading in the direction of the park, Charlie got out a small packet of chewing gum and started chewing a piece, I looked at him and bit my lip, I was in shock of how hot he looked. As we walked towards the park I looked at Charlie and said "having some gum? Gimme some please" I said trying to sound all innocent but obviously it didn't work he just started laughing a bit and said "haha, no you should've got your own" he said acting so childish and silly, it made me laugh which made Charlie laugh. From the corner of my eye I saw Caitlin and James walking towards us, Caitlin was waving so I waved back to her, me and Charlie walked up to them our hands linked together as were Caitlin and James'.
"Hey" Caitlin said
"Hi" I replied
"You two going around the park?"
"Yep" I answered.
____________
We walked around the park laughing and joking with each other.
"Young riding tonight?" Caitlin asked me,
"Yeah I'm in the lesson, I've got indie"
"Cool I'm taking patch" we spoke about the lesson until we finished our conversation then soon it got dark, because Charlie and James live near each other they walk a different way but me and Caitlin live near each other so we normally walk together when we were about to set off we said goodbye then Caitlin and James leaned in and kissed each other there arms around each other, the same with me and Charlie it was so sad I had to leave him after such a good day but I had to.