Part 27

CONTAINS A LOT OF SWEARING!!
Emily's POV:
"EMILY!" I quickly pulled out of the kiss and Reece shot upend stood up in the centre of the room. I sat up and looked at the door to see Charlie stood there with the random girl. "I'll go" she said
"Okay bye Brittany" Charlie said quietly.
"So her names Brittany?" I asked.
"She's my cousin!" Charlie said.
"What?! She can't be" I said confused.
"Well she is, plus she's 18"
"What?! 18! Ih my god no!" I said, I feel so bad right now. Charlie wasn't cheating and now I feel so bad because I kissed Reece.
"Anyway onto you now, what's going on with you two?" Charlie said anger in his voice.
"I'm sorry Charlie mate"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP REECE I WASNT TALKING TO YOU!" Charlie shouted, he was so loud it scared me.
"Charlie I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight. I wasn't hi king at all, I only did it because I thought you were cheating"
"WELL HAVE A GOOD TIME TOGETHER" Charlie said before storming out the house.
"Oh no what have I done?" I said to Reece.
"Go after him" Reece told me. I ran out. I ran out onto the street following Charlie I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Charlie please let me explain"
"Fuck off Emily go kiss Reece why don't you"
"Charlie please....." I started crying. I felt like complete shit. I started crying more and more.
"Okay.......maybe I should let you explain I'm sorry emily."
"Okay" I said till sobbing.
_________
After explaining to charlie what happened, and after him explaining to me what happened, he forgave Reece and they were friends again.
_______________
We got back to Charlie's house and he turned to me saying.
"Emily?" He asked
"Yeah?"
"Are you still my babe?" He said smiling cheekily.
"I dunno not sure if I still like you" I said giggling with a smile on my face so Charlie knew I was joking.
"Oh okay then" he said cheekily quickly leaning over and tickling me, I fell over onto the sofa and Charlie sat down next to me. He eventually stopped tickling me then we looked into each others eyes.
"Glad I've got you back babe" he said as he slowly leaned in and before he kissed me I said "me too" then he pressed his lips against mine and we kissed.