Part 18

Emily's POV:
I woke up with a headache because the music was so loud and I was extremely tired and when I did eventually wake up and open my eyes I saw a different room it didn't look like mine it looked more like Charlie's, then I realised that something was on my waist and across my body, I looked over and I saw an arm. I turned over and saw a cute Charlie looking at me smiling.
"Hey, I brought you back to mine last night because you didn't seem well, I told your mum don't worry she was fine with it" he whispered.
"Okay" I replied smiling. Charlie was cute, the way he was smiling at me and how much he cared for me.
"Do you care about me?" I asked he looked puzzled at me
"Of course you mean everything to me and I'm not gonna let some drunk idiot like him last night snog you and I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you" he said to me.
"Okay, it's just I've never really realised how much you care?" I replied. He looked oddly at me and bit his lip. I leaned in and hugged him while smiling to myself.
"What's that for?" He asked,
"For being there for me last night when I needed you because of that jerk" I told him,
He smiled at me leaning in and kissing me.
"I love you Charlie" I told him
"I love you too emily, you're the best thing that ever happened to me" he told me.