Part 38

CONTAINS SWEARING
Emily's POV:
Oh my god Caitlin and Reece just fell down the Big Dipper! I don't ebbed know what to do, we all looked over the edge to see if they were okay.
"Caitlin! Reece! You okay?!" I shouted down, there wasn't a response.
"CAITLIN!" James shouted down. Still no response. We couldn't see them either, the Big Dipper was an open space all the way to the bottom so I don't know where they've gone.
"Maybe they're in and amongst the trees? That might be where they've landed?" Charlie suggested.
"Well I don't know but I'm going to find them" James said setting off down the steep hill.
"Me too" I said
"No Emily you're already hurt" Charlie said.
"I don't care I'm going anyway" I told him, he followed me.
"No charlie you stay here to see if they come back up" he sighed at me.
Me and James went looking down the hill until we got to the bottom.
"I didn't see them" I said to James
"Me neither" James replied. We carried on looking around and we couldn't see them anywhere until we heard some noises coming from some trees.
"Hello!" I shouted to see Reece walk out with twigs in his hair and dirt all over his jacket and trousers as he tried to sort out his hair.
"You okay Reece?" I asked him.
"Where's Caitlin gone?" James asked.
"She's fucked off hasn't she seem as tho she's grown up in this area" he said pointing up to a path with steps before turning back around.
"Oh for fuck sake Reece" James said before going towards the steps and following the path.
"Wait up!" Emily shouted.
_______________
Charlie's POV:
I was stood by the tree waiting for the others to come back up then I saw Caitlin come up round the corner where the path was .
"Caitlin!" I shouted and she turns around walking towards me, she soon caught up.
"Where's everyone?" She had dirt and mud everywhere and a bit of blood on her knee where her jeans ripped.
"They are looking for you" at that moment Emily and James came running up the path with Reece slowly walking behind.
"Caitlin" Emily and James said surprised.
"What" she said as if nothing had happened.
"We we're looking for you" emily said
"Well I'm fine"
"Looks like it" James said.
"Oh it doesn't hurt its fine" she said looking at her blooded up knee.
"I'm going home" Reece said as he walked up to the car park.
"Fine then" Caitlin aid no one was waving at him as he was being a complete fucktard.
"Let's all go back to mine" Caitlin said.
"Okay fine" We all agreed.
________________
Emily's POV:
When we got back to Caitlin's house me caitlin and Charlie got cleaned up and we were all sat downstairs.
"So then now what?" I asked.
"I dunno but I can't be arsed with anything anymore" Caitlin said
"really I thought you were up for a fighting session with Reece again?" Charlie said joking.
"Yeah sure" she said
"Little fucker" she mumbled
"Gotta admit though it was really funny watching you kick Reece while you were screaming in his face" James said giggling a bit.
____________
After about 20 mins me and Charlie went back to mine and we were sat on the sofa cuddling.
"I'm so sorry babe" Charlie said to me kissing my forehead.
"It's okay babe I forgive you"
"Good im glad because otherwise I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I ever lost you"
"Awe babe I love you"
"I love you too gorgeous girl"
"Awe Charlie you're so sweet"
"You're the sweet one babe you're like sugar, I can't get enough of you" Charlie said leaning in and kissing me but it was more than a kiss, it lasted for a while, we were just sat hugging and kissing eachother, Charlie had his Ames around my waist and I had my arms around his neck.