Part 50

Emily's POV:
We walked out he hospital to the car with Lily.
"We should tell the others we promised to let them no soon as" I told Charlie
"Yeah call em up now if you like" he said still smiling he hasn't stopped grinning yet.
I pulled out my phone once I had got in the car and went onto my contacts, I scrolled down till I saw the name 'dearest bestest friend' it was Caitlin we had that name for eachother from some bants we had when we were younger. I pressed on her name and called her. The phone rang for ages...and ages.... Eventually she answered.
"Aye up Emily you aright?" She said
"Yeah thanks and why did it take you so long to answer?" I asked coz she normally answers straight away.
"Ha well would you believe me if I said I was playing a bit of 3 days grace on full blast just to piss James off?" She said laughing then I realised I could still hear the song animal I have become in the background.
"Yeah sounds like you. Anyway I have news, I'm guessing you're with James?" I questioned.
"Ha yeah why what's up?"
"Just come over to my house ok?"
"Uh yeah now?"
"Yeah now dummie"
"Ooh soz" she said we both laughed before hanging up. I called the other lads and when we got home they were already there, Charlie got out the car and told them to go inside.
I gathered all my things and Lily and walked in the house hung my jacket up and put my things down and I heard Charlie say to the others " well today we had someone join us" he was smiling so much you could just see the excitement building up inside him, he wanted to tell them so bad.
"Are you saying what I think you're saying Charlie?" Tom asked
"Wait where's Emily?!" I heard Caitlin ask, then I thought was best to walk in, I held Lily and walked into the room and said "I'm here!" Everyone stood up and walked towards me, kinda intimidating to be honest.
"Aww boy or girl?" Lots of questions were just fired at me and Charlie so I don't really know who said what  but I replied"girl and she's called Lily"
"Aww sweet"
________________
An hour or two later everyone had gone.