Part 35

Emily's POV:
I woke up this morning, well afternoon really as it was 12:35pm, to the ringing of my phone, I turned to answer it, it was Reece.
"Hello" I said still sounding tired
"Hi Emily...you okay?" He asked
"Yeah I'm fine...just woken up that's all"
"Wow that's late"
"Shut up" I told him, I then waited for his response, I got worried at how long it took him to reply.
"Reece you alright? What's up?" I asked
"Something important I need to tell you"
"What is it?" I asked as I sat up in my with my hand over my mouth worried at what he was going to say.
"Just meet me in the park later yeah?"
"Yeah sure..... Wait when shall I meet you?"
"2?" He asked
"Okay then"
"Bye" before I could end the call Reece hung up. I wonder what's up with Reece? He seems really worried and on edge.
___________
After getting dressed and having my brunch I walked to the park to meet Reece, as I did I couldn't help but think about the phone call, so I decided to see if any of the buys knew what was wrong with Reece so I text Charlie.
Me- Hey babe do u know what's up withReece??xx
He replied soon, within minutes saying.
Charlie❤️xx-no babe sorry he didn't seem himself today in rehearsals tho xx
Me- okay xx
I carried on walking along the road towards the park and when I got there my phone suddenly buzzed.
Reece⛄️-where r u
Me- I've just got into the park now? Where r u?
Reece⛄️- by the 2nd bench near the woods
Me- okay omw
I locked my phone and carried on walking towards the woods where he was sat.
__________
A couple of minutes later I got there and saw Reece sitting there looking really anxious, I went and sat beside him.
"Hey" I said
"Hi" he replied quietly
"What's wrong?" I asked. He took a long pause before he spoke.
"I have something I need to tell you, you're gonna hate me and so is everyone"
"Why would we hate you Reece you're our best friend"
"But what I'm gonna say is gonna change that I know it, either way"
"What do you mean either way?"
"Right" he said taking a deep sigh then looking at me, turning to face me then looking at the floor again.
"Reece what is it?"
"I....really like you Emily"
"Well I like you too Reece your my best friend you know that"
"No...I mean I really like you."
"Reece?" I am really confused, I can feel my eyes filling up with tears at what he's gonna say next.
"I love you Emily, I've been trying to control my feelings and I thought it couldn't be true but it is and I can't control them" I just turned away my eyes letting the tears roll down my face, I placed my hand over my mouth, then I turned to him.
"How long have you felt like this?" I asked sobbing slightly.
"Since we kissed that time when you thought Charlie was cheating on you"
"Oh my god Reece" I said sobbing more.
"Don't cry I know it's quite a lot to take in but did you not feel something when we had that kiss because I did"
"No I'm in love with Charlie"
"Forget about him, please" I said looking at me also slightly crying.
"No I can't forget him!"
"Emily" he said to me grabbing my wrist as I tried to stand up
"Reece let go!"
"No" he said pulling me away into the woods
"Reece let go of me" he turned to face me still holding my wrist then he quickly placed his arms around my waist quickly kissing me on the lips. I tried to escape his grip and when I did I looked at his red face and burst into tears.
"Reece what the hell!"
"What! Emily I love you I can't help that"
"Charlie is gonna think I'm cheating on him again now!"
"Well he doesn't have to know!"
"But if I don't tell him he will find out somehow and then he'll never trust me...AGAIN!"
"Emily please"
"NO Reece I've trusted you long enough and now it's gonna stop" I said turning out of the woods and running away back home, as I did the shouting of Reece's voice became quieter and quieter.