Part 9

Emily's POV:
It's nearly winter now and quite a few people are starting to get into the Christmas spirit, not Caitlin yet though, she just doesn't seem bothered at all. Today I'm going over to meet Charlie, Caitlin is coming too to meet her new 'best friend' James, I think they are more than besties but we shall see. Me and Caitlin walked up to the door with our big parka coats on with out hair drenched because the wind kept blowing our hoods off, so we left them off getting our hair wet.
Charlie's POV:
Emily and Caitlin are coming over to meet me and James, we don't really know what to do but we will see what the girls want to do.
"What time did they say they were coming?" James asked me,
"Umm I'm not sure they didn't say. Why you eager to see Caitlin" I replied.
"Shut up Charlie!" He shouted when we heard a knock at the door, we left up to the door, both of us rushing to see emily and Caitlin, but I mostly want to see Emily. We opened the door they were stood there drenched.
"Come in!" James said grabbing Caitlin's arm and pulling her in, I then did the same with Emily taking her coat to the hook for her. "Charlie shall I go get that blanket for them?" I heard James ask.
"Yeah" I replied back as I cuddled Emily to warm her up. Before James left he hugged Caitlin smiling looking down at her then he ran upstairs retrieving the blanket before running back down again. "I've got it" James said. We all sat on the sofa I was on the right end with Emily to my left, and James was on the left end with Caitlin to his right. We had the blanket spread over all of us.
James' POV:
We were all sat on the sofa with the blanket over all of us, Charlie had his arms around Emily, and Emily was snuggled into his chest. In a way those two are kind of cute together I guess. I put my arm around Caitlin, she looked up at me and smiled before looking back at the T.V, she looks really cute with all the rain drops still in her hair.
________________
Charlie's POV:
Emily was snuggled into me, she looked so pretty. I whispered her name into her ear and she slowly lifted her head to
Look at me and I kissed her she smiled closing her eyes kissing me back before I pulled her to sit into my lap.
"Will you two go upstairs?" James said.
"Fine by me" I replied smiling at emily. We got up and left them downstairs.
James' POV:
Emily and Charlie had finally gone upstairs to carry on kissing. We had been downstairs a about 5 minutes when Caitlin leaned forward whispering to me. "Do you like me?" Caitlin asked me.
"Yeah of course" James said.
"No I mean do you like, like me?" Caitlin asked me. I stayed quiet for a moment then I replied.
"Yeah" I said quietly. Then Caitlin put her arms around me hugging me, sitting on my lap as I put my arms around her waist, we slowly leaned towards each other, slowly kissing when our lips met.
Emily's POV:
Me and Caitlin spent the night with Charlie and James and we just stayed snuggled to them all night. Shen I walked downstairs I saw that Caitlin, like me had borrowed James' clothes, I was wearing Charlie's baggy top and a pair of tracksuit bottoms. Caitlin was wearing one of James's tops, as she was quite small it drowned her so she just had his top on. Me and Caitlin looked at each other smiling.