"➋➊" : ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

Start from the beginning

"I don't mind that, to be honest." He answered before curtsying playfully "I'm Marcel. Marcel Gerard."

"Well, hello Marcel. I'm Rose. Rose Pierce." I curtsied back and he took my hand, kissing the knuckles as I giggled.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪...

"Wait, all of them?" I asked Marcel, trying to control my laughter.

"Yes! All of them!" He replied instantly and started laughing, making me laugh too.

I covered my face in my hands as I laughed. "No, seriously! This is like the tenth time I've run into you in this bar."

"What? I like taking my daily dose of bourbon." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah? And which doctor prescribed you that?" I asked humorously.

He rubbed his chin, pretending to think. "I'll let you know when I find out." He spoke and I chuckled. He downed his drink in one go and got up, adjusting the lapels of his jacket. "Okay! I wish I could stay and talk to you some more, but duty calls." Marcel said.

I gave him a dismissive wave with my hand. "Totally understood. New Orleans will be needing its king back." I told him playfully.

He chuckled. "And if you're ever in New Orleans..." He started.

"I have a friend waiting for me there. I know, I know. I've had six days to learn." I replied and he smiled.

"Right! It was nice to meet you, Rose." Marcel said as we hugged. "And I'll be looking forward to meeting you again." He confessed and I smiled.

"Me too," I admitted.

He took a step back. "...Call me when you reach Mystic Falls, please. I'd like to know if you get there without sucking someone dry." He teased, whispering the last part and nudged him with my elbow.

"Sure, You're highness." I teased back and with one last smile, Marcel walked out of the bar, leaving me in the company of nothing but bourbon.

It took Lily and Riley a while to get back. But when they did, I noticed a huge gash on Riley's arm.

"You're bleeding," I told Riley, keeping myself in control. I had just fed so it wasn't affecting me that much.

"Oh! That looks nasty. Must have cut myself on the way back here." Riley remarked.

"Let me heal you," I suggested but she shook her head.

"It's fine. Really." She said, taking out a compact mirror from her purse.

"I want to," I told her and took her hand in mine, letting a surge of golden energy flow through me to her, healing her arm almost instantly.

"Rose!" Lily shouted in front of me. She was standing at a distance, frantically motioning towards my eyes.

I instantly grabbed Riley's mirror to see that my eyes were glowing golden. Lily rushed over to me as my eyes began to go back to their usual brown colour.

"What was that?!" Riley asked, looking between Lily and me. "Her eyes weren't like yours."

"My eyes were golden. Just like..." I began but Lily cut me off.

"Just like a hybrid," Lily noted and I nodded. "Technically, you are a hybrid. You just healed someone, completing the use of the five main abilities of spirit for the first time." She looked up at me. "Congratulations, Rose. You've finally transitioned into a spirit witch now." She said.

"Yes...just don't go crazy," Riley told me and I smirked.

"Please, I'm already too crazy," I announced, placing my hand over my heart.