Chapter 30 -Honesty-

(Credit: [Twitter]  @CCCrystalClear_)I'm super excited to see how this turns out! I've been thinking of how I want to conclude this for a while, and I'm really hoping it turns out as good as I want it to. Here goes nothing! Enjoy!!

Shouto's hands shook with nervousness as he prepared to meet Midoriya. He put on a simple t-shirt, converse, jeans, and an unbuttoned blue flannel. He took a deep breath, looking at his outfit in the mirror.

"It looks fine." He mumbled, trying to calm his nerves. He started his walk to the clearing, plucking small wildflowers along the way.

Meanwhile, Midoriya was back at the dorms having a complete freak-out.

"It's just Todoroki!!" His mind spun through all his worries. The reflection of his outfit flashed across the mirror. He was sporting a navy blue and white UA letterman jacket with a grey undershirt, black jeans, and his prized red shoes. "Breath." Izuku reminded himself.

After a minute to relax, he started the walk to the grove. The weather was beautiful. It had to be about sixty degrees, and the sun was shining cheerfully. When he arrived Todoroki was sitting on a bench clutching a small bouquet of wildflowers.

"Hi!" The taller boy bounded over.

"Hello again!" Izuku beamed. The tension stopped the in their tracks.

"Um it's not much but I have some flowers." Shouto offered his little bouquet. Though they were technically weeds the flowers were beautiful.

"Thank you! They're beautiful!" Midoriya gladly accepted them. They strolled over to the bench where Todoroki had been earlier and took their seats.

"So, uh, what'd you wanna talk about?" The taller boy asked softly.

"Lots of things. I need to tell you something first." Izuku said.

"Oh, I also have something important to talk to you about. You can go first." Shouto felt like he'd die if he was first to talk so he handed the opportunity to his short friend.

"Alright. So, um. I,  Gosh this is hard." The flustered grenette began.

"It's okay, take your time." Todoroki said gently.

"I'm going to start with something that's a bit easier for me." He took a deep breath and staring confidently at his flowers prepared to speak. "Okay, here goes nothing, Todoroki I want you to know, and you can choose to accept me or not, I am bisexual." Izuku told him, going out on a sturdy limb of trust.

"I completely accept you. I um, I'm kinda, well, really, gay." Todoroki admitted. They shared a brief hug before the tension once again caught up.

"Thank you for telling me." Midoriya smiled.

"I want to tell you something else." Shouto's confidence began to waver.

"Go ahead." Izuku's words comforted the boy.

"Alright I'm gay and um, I think, uh, shit. I don't really think, I'm pretty sure- Okay. can I start over?" He fumbled through the words.

"Of course."

"Izuku Midoriya, I am pretty sure I-" He paused to take a deep breath. "Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Ever since I met you, you were there for me. Even when I was being a complete asshole. At the sports fest you pushed down my walls and helped me through so much. I don't know how to express what you did for- to me. Since I was little my view of 'Love' has been askew and my belief in love had been abandoned. When I got to know you and after everything we've been through together I realized that I love you. You don't have to love me but I feel like you need to know. If you don't like me back I can understand but it would mean everything if we could at least stay friends." Shouto poured his feelings out waiting on the silent tick of rejection. By now tears were brushing down his cheeks spotting his jeans.

"Shouto Todoroki," Midoriya's gentle hand wiped away a tear. He tilted Todoroki's head to meet his watery eyes.

"Yeah," He sniffled.

"I- I love you too." Izuku beamed, tears now streaming down his own freckled cheeks.

"You- you love me?" The teary boy whimpered. "For real?" Midoriya didn't have words as beautiful as the ones Shouto had spewed but he had a better idea.

His hands snaked around Todoroki's face. A surge of passion exploded through him. His body moved without him and instantly their lips crashed together. As if fate blew through the trees, a flurry of cherry blossoms swirled around the two. Their hair danced in the breezed while their lips pressed gently against each other. The ethereal moment seemed to last forever. When they separated, a new love swirled in their eyes, manifesting in a rosy dusting along their cheeks.

"I love you Midoriya!" Shouto exploded giddily.  His voice still broken from crying.

"I love you, Shouto." He beamed, exercising the name and wiping more tears from his love. "Call me Izuku." Midoriya stated.

"I love you... Izuku." He fixed. The sentence seemed to roll off his tongue as if it were made for only him to speak.

"May this be the start of something beautiful." Izuku smiled.

-

"I do." Shouto beamed proudly. "I love you Izuku." He whispered. His lover stood before him in a beautiful grooms suit on a stunning alter. The man slipped a shiny gold ring over Midoriya's finger. The officiant repeated the vow to the other.

"I do." Izuku placed a beautiful silver and gold band on his lover's ring finger.

"You may kiss." The officiant exclaimed. Their lips interlocked for hundredth time. This time was different though, it was like the start of something completely new, a whole new life. With the view of their friends and family the two now Midoriyas joined together to begin a new life, together.

——————
And Show!!!! I hope you liked it! I'm super proud of this ending!!! Feel free to leave thoughts, suggestions, or criticisms!

I'm planning on writing another in the very near future and I'll drop an alert chapter when it's published!

I can't thank you all enough! I wouldn't have been able to do this without all your love and support! I hope I'll see you again soon!