Chapter 16 -Bored games-

Artist ????? Like my pun 😄? Thanks for all the support y'all! Thanks for everything❣️ I love reading your hilarious comments! Tysm!!!!!!!

Twenty minutes passed before Shouto's phone exploded with notifications, alerting Izuku, who was gently stroking his hair.   The half-asleep boy grumbled at the noise, twitching angrily. Oh, come on! I just want a little sleep! He thought bitterly.

" 'nore it. 'S just, my ol' man." He sighed, nuzzling his face into Izuku's shirt. The grenette blushed lightly but reached for the device anyway.

"You should tell him you're sick," Midoriya suggested, handing him the phone.

"Nah, he'll just complain."

"At least tell him to stop texting." He pleaded.

"Fine."

"One more thing,"

"Hm?"

"Why is his contact listed as D-head?"

"Because that's what he is."

"Oh, Todoroki." Midoriya sighed. Shouto opened up his phone, scrolling through the messages.

______________
Dickhead
——————————-
Shouto! Where have you been!
Three days without contact!
Did you up and die?
Shouto! 😡
What are you doing?
Answer me!!!!
I'm going to call your teachers.
Please don't.
There you are!
Answer my questions!
I'm sick.
What?!
Since when?!
Thursday-Friday.
You didn't think to tell me?
No. Didn't care.
Don't get snooty with me!
Goodbye.
Not again!
I expect I call tonight!
No.
Yes.
        Only if you stop texting.
...
Fine.
———————

"You shouldn't talk to him like that." Midoriya pointed out.

"Eh," Shouto put the device back onto the table and snuggled up. Izuku rolled his eyes. The sick boy's sleep was completely disrupted by now, and there was no chance he'd get more. He growled quietly. "Midoriya?"

"Hm?"

"Are you sure you're okay with missing school?" The grenette looked almost offended.

"Of course! I was bored anyway." He answered honestly.

"It means a lot to me, thank you." A loving tint to his usually monotone voice. "On a different subject, could we do something else? The T.V. is starting to give me a headache." Izuku's eyes lit up.

"I have just the thing!" He jumped up, running to the game cupboard. "Uno!" He exclaimed, showing off the cards. Todoroki shrugged, he had no idea what this game was but if Midoriya liked it it must be good.

They sat down at the coffee table. The freckled boy began to dish out cards, and explaining the rules. They started a round which Midoriya won. Mostly because Shouto barely understood what was happening. Four games later Todoroki took his first win.

"Hah!" He exclaimed, slamming down his last card. "Uno!" By now they were both excited and feeling very competitive. Despite just losing Izuku looked as happy as ever.

"Good game!" The grenette beamed, reaching over for a high five. What? Shouto had seen other people do this but he couldn't remember what he was supposed to do. He leaned forward placing his forehead in Midoriya's palm.