Chapter 1 -Movie Night

I forgot to mention I'll be adding a meme at the beginning of every chapter from Pinterest like a middle-aged woman. I love Pinterest. Sue me. 💛✨🌻🌙💛

Todoroki scarfed down his cold soba. After a rough day of training, his stomach growled with hunger.

"Wow, Todoroki, you're hungry!" Uraraka giggled. He wiped his mouth, giving a small shrug.

"We did train pretty hard today." Izuku pointed out, taking a bite of katsudon. "I wonder what movie we're going to watch tonight." He wondered, referring to the classes' movie night. "I hope it's Disney. I want Eri to join." He thought aloud.

"Me too!" Tsu and Uraraka cheered in unison.

"We'll have to convince the rest of the class, but I agree that we should watch a good clean movie," Ida said, waving his hands around. Ochaco laughed at his strange gestures.

"What is a 'Disney'?" Todoroki asked, feeling a bit left out of the conversation. Their jaws dropped, a silence falling over the group.

"You don't know about Disney?!" Uraraka gasped. Todoroki shook his head.

"We have to watch one!!" Izuku insisted. Tsu Uraraka and Ida nodded in agreement.

"Whatcha' guys talking about?" Jiro dropped in. They gave a small wave to her.

"We're thinking about movies to watch," Deku explained.

"Oh, cool! What're you thinkin'?" She asked.

"Definitely Disney! Can you believe Todoroki has never even heard of it!" Uraraka exclaimed. Jiro was taken aback.

"Dude, seriously?!" She burst. He nodded. "Holy crap!" She gasped, facepalming. The group nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we're one hundred percent watching one, I vote frozen, but I'm down for anything." Jiro smiled, walking back to her table.

"Bye, Jiro!" Tsu called, getting a small wave back. The group gave a goodbye and returned to their lunch. "I'd like to watch the princess and the frog," Asui commented.

"I'm thinking frozen, like Jiro suggested, ya know, cause Todoroki has ice." Ochaco proposed.

"I don't have a strong opinion, but as long as we all agree," Tenya added.

"I vote frozen, but I'm chill with anything." Midoriya put in, taking a huge bite of katsudon. Todoroki listened to the conversation with only light engagement. BRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGG!! The lunch bell pulled them out of their conversation.

"Okay, that's our call," Uraraka said, standing to empty her tray. Everyone else followed suit and began the walk back to class. Todoroki watched his feet, listening to snippets of the others' conversations. They reached the classroom friend groups gathering around desks, chatting lightly.

"We might need to drop by the store to grab snacks and stuff. I'll stay after class to ask Aizawa permission to leave." Izuku mumbled, tapping his pencil on the desktop.

"Deku!" Ochaco gently slapped his shoulder as the teacher walked in. He scrambled to his desk and snapped to attention. The class continued as normal, Bakugo sassing Aizawa, Denki, and Mina being morons, Deku's constant muttering, yup, an average day.

The bell rang, ending the long class. They gathered their books and started the walk to the dorms. Todoroki noticed he was particularly winded and lightheaded on his stroll to the dorms even though his pace was quite slow. Deku seemed to notice falling back from his squad to walk beside him.

"You feeling okay?" He asked, lightly touching Shouto's back. He smiled lightly, the afternoon sun shining on Izuku's face.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit tired." The taller boy lied.