Chapter 20 -Ded Bois-

Chapter 20 special! I'm running out of chapter titles.You get a video in honor of my surprisingly long commitment. Credit to Scoffso on youtube (definitely check out their channel.) This is one of the best Tododeku animatics out there. Holy sheet, guys! Thanks for 1k!!!!
-------------------------------------

Halfway to the dorms, Todoroki's knees buckled. The fatigue from Recovery Girl's quirk, hitting him like a truck.

"Yeah, the after-effects don't hit you until a few minutes later," Midoriya explained, having been to the nurse's office one too many times. Shouto regained his composure and continued the trek. They made small talk, enjoying the rest of the walk. However, the whole time a dragging dizziness followed his footsteps.

A sense of relief washed over them when they entered the building, all the exhaustion that had been carried around finally getting released. They crashed on the couch, leaning slightly on each other.

"It's cold in here," Izuku commented, his voice thick with drowsiness. His nose was painted bright pink, adorably contrasting his pale face. The decorative couch blanket was pulled up to his neck.

"If you want, you can lean on my left side." The taller boy offered. Midoriya accepted the offer, snuggling into his warm companion. They were asleep in minutes, lulled in by the gentle embrace of each other's arms.

The sounds of shouts, footsteps, and bangs jolted Midoriya awake. His eyes shot open only to be met with furious blue ones.

"Midoriya!" Ida shouted. "What are you doing down here?!!!" The class rep began to rant about health and safety, waving his arms around like a wackadoo. Uraraka tried to hold him back but to no avail.

"Shhhhh!" Shouto whispered, still mostly asleep and not realizing how rude he was being.

"Todoroki! Do you even realize the danger you are putting your class in?!" The square teen continued scolding them.

"You're so loud." He continued getting more ticked off by the second. Finally, he opened his eyes only to see the rage-filled Ida chewing out Izuku. Midoriya couldn't really process the situation and stared tiredly at his angry friend.

"You two! Are you even listening?!" He continued. "How disrespectful and unheroic!"

"Okay, okay, sorry, Ida," Izuku mumbled, slowly rising and stretching. Todoroki waved him off and closely tailing the grenette.

"Sorry," Shouto copied. "Bitch." He finished, just out of earshot. Jiro snickered. She had excellent hearing and probably heard the comment. He put a finger to his lip, signaling for her silence and getting a thumbs up in return.

They climbed into the elevator where Shouto mindless pressed his floor, forgetting Midoriya was on another level.

"Todoroki, you pressed your floor," Izuku remarked, clicking his own floor.

"Oh, oops." They stood in awkward silence, the sleepy aura still in the air. The machine pinged, signaling for Midoriya to get out. A sense of worry ate at Shouto. "Can I come with you?" He gushed, a breath he'd been holding finally released. "To help you settle in."

"I- sure." Izuku was a bit weirded out by the boy's sudden caring streak. To be fair, I was really nervous about leaving him for an hour. His mind pointed out. Touché. The stupider part of him agreed.

When they reached the room, Midoriya opened the door only to be blinded by the bright colors of his all-might theme. He stepped back, closing the door.

"What's wrong?!" Todoroki asked, worry flooding his normally flat tone.

"Oh, nothing." He lied. They entered the room, the bright shades dizzying the sick boy. The exhausting walk had already driven his stomach into a tizzy, but this was going to kill him.