Chapter 25 -*insert clever title*-

(Twitter@aquariumoshiko)Okay, I have a kinda important announcement alongside this chapter. We're currently renovating our kitchen, and I just got on a new, tighter, school schedule so I'm going to try to publish every week, but I can't make any promises. I'm so so thankful for all the love and support from y'all; have a wonderful day and enjoy this chapter. 💖🐈
Also shout outs to:
@Charlesthehyena
@Ilove_cats109
@Yanis70
@UnicornGirl4408
@squirrelmonkey123
@DawnEsguerra
@Momo_simp
@TheunliemetChild (did I spell that right?)
@DerangedCrab And many others! Thanks, y'all!

This chapter is dedicated to @halt08. Thanks for the inspiration!

======================

The next thing Shouto knew, his eyes fluttered open to see a glorious sunrise.

"Wha- did I- goddammit." He sighed. Midoriya was snuggled into Todoroki's arm, and following the ancient rule, he didn't dare to move.

Beeep! Beeeeep! Beeeeeeeeep!Beeep! Beeeee-! Out of nowhere, his school alarm screeched for attention.

He fumbled for the blaring alarm, barely managing to shut it off without waking Izuku.

"Phew," He whispered, smiling at his sleepy friend.

"Mrrrrrrgggg," A small kitty-like grumble skewed Shouto's relief. Midoriya sat up, rubbing his eyes adorably.

"Good morning," Shouto greeted the teen.

"Mornin'," He replied, still groggy. "Oh!" Izuku frantically untangled himself from Todoroki's embrace. "Sorry," He murmured sheepishly.

"No, no, I don't mind."

"Oh, okay." Midoriya glanced at the clock, surprise painting his features. "We'd better get ready for school." He decided.

"Are you sure?" Todoroki placed a hand on Izuku's forehead; it was warm but not too hot.

"Yup!" The cheerful teen burbled.

"If you say so," The two thanked each other and briefly parted to pursue their morning routines. They met up again on the way to school, chatting happily about random things. Occasionally Shouto would mutter a worry for Midoriya's health, to which he instantly brushed off the worries.

Class started, as usual, with long boring high-school lessons taking up the morning classes. However, this was UA, a hero school, and it was Friday hero training day. After a light lunch, the class changed into their hero costumes and headed to the indoor gym.

"Usual warm-up. Get in line." Aizawa announced, referring to the repetitive exercises they did every time they trained. The class obeyed, standing shoulder to shoulder on a sports line. "10-" Aizawa started, immediately cut off by a booming voice.

"10 laps. Ready? Go!" All-Might interrupted, using his muscle form. The other teacher rolled his eyes, zipping himself in his sleeping bag. The sound of shoes clomping across the wood echoed through the gym.

The class did sit-ups, push-ups, squats, planks, and a few other exercises before quirk training was allowed. Even after the easy cardio, Midoriya was wheezing. He put his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"Young Midoriya, you look like you need a break," All-Might announced, headlining his current weakness. Midoriya squatted down, still wheezing heavily.

"Yes, please." He mumbled breathily. After a short break, Cementoss had prepared tall cement pillars for each student. A warm hand on his shoulder caught Izuku's attention.