Chapter 17 -Sneaky boys-

Artist: yours truly. Just a little doodle of Todo and Eri. 😋 I love drawing these. Sorry for the short chapter.also forgot to change the chapter title so that might get confusing.

Midoriya dumped the last blankets onto the wooden floors.

"That should be everything." He sighed, flopping onto the pile. Todoroki gave a weak thumbs up laughing at their efforts. Some how they'd managed to get everything upstairs in ten minutes and right as their classmates appeared on the sidewalk. A huge ruckus exploded from below as their friends entered the building.

"They're back." Midoriya whispered, turning to the door.

"Just in time." His friend wheezed. The sound of footsteps echoed through the hallway slowing near the door.

"Shhh, go, go!" Izuku whisper-shouted. They scurried into their beds, as if they were seven year olds at a sleepover and they just heard mom coming.

Knock, knock, knock! The hall people rapped on the door.

"It's open!" Midoriya called, both boys holding back giggles. The door slowly creaked open revealing a mess of brown locks.

"Hey guys!" Uraraka smiled. "Can we come in?" She asked, fully opening the door.

"At your own risk." Todoroki called back, feeling much better. She entered the room revealing her girlfriend alongside her. They were both still wearing their uniforms which meant they hadn't stopped on their way up.

"Hello, ribbit." Tsu waved, gripping Ochaco's hand. Finally the giggles the boys were holding back exploded out of them.

"What's so funny?" The brunette asked, smiling at their sudden outburst.

"We just go here!" Izuku exclaimed.

"What?" Asui said, tilting her head like a puppy. It took a few minutes before the boys could compose themselves.

"We've been downstairs all day and you know Ida would flip. so when we saw you all coming up the walkway we literally grabbed all our stuff and bolted up the stairs." He giggled his way through the sentence. Todoroki nodded along, with a small but stupid smile painting his face.

"I bet it was really funny." The girls agreed, obviously not understanding.

"It's okay if you don't get it. It was kind of a you-had-to-be-there thing." Midoriya explained.

"We were really worried about you! Aizawa literally left class to come check on you!" Ochaco exclaimed, shaking Izuku by his shoulders.

"Really?" Shouto almost couldn't believe it.

"Well sorta. He had Midnight take over the last few minutes of class so, yeah." She chirped, getting closer to Todoroki then she probably should've.

"Careful Uraraka!" Midoriya warned against her proximity.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She sighed sarcastically. "So what happened?"

"Nothing actually. Eri had an issue at school and he came to see us afterward."

"Is she okay?" Tsu fretted.

"Yes she visited too." Todoroki answered.

Before their conversation could go anywhere another set of knocks came from outside.

"Come in!" Izuku yelled. Yaoyarozu appeared in the doorway, hurrying in for a seat.

"So, what's everyone doing here?" She asked.

"Checking on them." Ochaco answered.

"Same. Are you okay?" The tallest girl said.

"Yup were fine. Well, mostly." Midoriya smiled, ruffling Shouto's hair.

"It feels very dirty being in my room with three girls." The sick boy commented awkwardly, getting a round of giggles from the girls. Midoriya's face fell suddenly seeming anxious.

"Are you guys sure you should be exposing yourselves to this?" He checked, worried for the girls' safety.

"I think we should head out now." Momo suggested. "Hope you feel better." She added leaving just as quickly as she arrived.

"We'll get going too."  Uraraka beamed, helping her girlfriend up. "Bye, feel better!"

"Bye! Ribbit. Get well soon." Tsu called, closing the door behind them.

"That was unexpected." Izuku mumbled.

"It was, still nice though." Shouto added, leaning into Midoriya's lap.

"You should really get some rest." He said rubbing the boy's shoulder.

" 'm not tired." The sick teen argued.

"Fine, just relax." Izuku settled. They put on another movie and wasted away the next two hours, until dinner.

A message appeared on Midoriya's phone which he immediately checked.

Kacchan 💥
———————————-
COME DOWN FOR DINNER NERD!!
KIRISHIMA IS MAKING ME SEND THIS BECAUSE I NEED TO 'BE NICE' BUT I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID GERMY ASSED DOWN HERE!!! 🖕
                          Thanks Kacchan. We'll try to
                           stay away from you and Kiri. 😁
——————————

He can be so mean. Izuku thought sadly.

"Dinner's ready." He told his friend leaving the device on the desk. Shouto flashed a thumbs up and the two headed downstairs.

Turns out, Jiro and Tokoyami had prepared Pad Thai that was rather good. They weren't the best cooks so it was quite a surprise. As per expected, Bakugo refused to eat with them and was sulking in the living room, Kirishima trying to coax him back to the table.

Dinner went smoothly and Shouto successfully slept through the night. (I got lazy here)

————————————————————————
The most social interaction I've had all year is a sleepover with my sister.

Also Riley (sister) I know you're still reading this. I literally finished setting up your Wattpad and saw it in your library and caught you reading it during class. I'm taking this as a win biznitch. 😏