♜Chapter 5: The Battle of the Towers ♜

3rd Person P.O.V 

​​​​It was an early morning, as the L'manburgians were preparing for their battle. 

Fundy had his bow strapped behind his back, as he carried a quiver full of arrows around his shoulder. His orange fox ears twitching as his tail was swaying stiffly.

Eret buttoned up his uniform as he strapped his diamond sword around his waist. His eyes hidden behind his sun glasses as he smiled nervously. He gripped the shield that he had tied onto his right arm.

Wilbur just looked down as he gripped his bow in his right hand, glaring at it. His beanie replacing his hat that he was supposed to wear with the uniform. He too had a shield which was strapped on his right arm.

Tommy was fixing his sword, which he clumsily dropped to the floor. He was nervous, anyone can see his shaking posture. His uniform was buttoned up in a messy way.

Tubbo wasn't doing great either. He was fiddling with the string of the bow, trembling a lot. His head was lowered down, no one able to see his expression.

(M/n) sat on a wooden stool, using a smooth river stone, as he sharpened his netherite axe. (M/n) seemed to grin sadistically as sparks flew from his axe, it's purple metal gleaming brightly. 

"Hurry, if we can attack first surely we can have an advantage." Stated Wilbur as he stood up and walked out of their base. Fundy and Eret following close behind. Tommy and Tubbo were about to follow before...

"Hold up a sec..." Muttered (M/n) as he grabbed both boy's arms. His huge axe was strapped behind his back, slightly startling the two boys at the huge weapon.

"What...-" Tubbo was cut off by (M/n) bringing both of the boys into a tight yet warm hug. This made both of them stiffen up as they hugged back. 

"I...I'm not good with 'emotions' but... I promise to protect you..." Muttered (M/n) before letting go and walking out the door. Tommy and Tubbo both looked at each other with a huge grin on both of their faces as they began to walk with (M/n).

Once the three boys were finally out, they joined the rest as Wilbur signaled them to travel through the forest.

They quietly traveled through the forest, making their way onto the Dream SMP land. As they crept closer, Tommy found his little mountain home he made when he first arrived onto this land.

"Hey! We should check my home in case there are good items!" Offered Tommy as he rushed into his home, followed by Tubbo and (M/n). Wilbur, Eret, and Fundy looked at each other in confusion as they shrugged and followed.

"Hey (M/n), check the storage boxes in the back of that room. There should be some useful objects." Tommy hinted out as (M/n) walked towards the back room, not even saying a thing. Opening the door, (M/n) made his way inside the room, turning on the light switch only to find huge storage boxes. 

(M/n)'s P.O.V

The back room looked like a mess. Dust littered the top of the storage crates as the floor boards were covered in murky water from the roof, which droplets of water fell, creating that murky puddle.

"Disgusting..." I muttered under my breath as I walked to one of the crates, placing a hand over one as I tried to open it up. But it seemed stuck which made me slightly irritated. 

"What the fuck..." I murmured as I rose my right hand above the crate, before smashing my hand down, shattering the lid of the crate into splinters. 

I peaked through the crate seeing some useless items in the box, shuffling around I grabbed three pouches full of red stone dust, a good use for later things. In the corner of my eye, I saw a huge dusty mirror. Out of curiosity, I walked towards the mirror, cleaning the dust off with my right hand.