❃Chapter 10: The Secret Room... Last Resort❃

Everything was shaking violently...

The way the earth broke in half beneath us, swallowing any living thing.

Everyone was panicking as we all scattered around, the never ending explosion growing bigger than before.

Smoke and debris in the air as it was difficult to breathe and see.

Wilbur falling into a pit, hanging on as the explosions around him caused him to tremble in fear. Tommy trying to seek out Tubbo through the smoke and Tubbo laid unconscious near by. Jack was trying to lift a rock that had crushed Quackity's leg. His screams for help wouldn't be heard since the explosion kept going.

Niki was scared as she stared at her surroundings, fear circulating her body alone. Eret on the other hand was screaming out for (M/n) worried as the ground was practically a landmine.

---𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅---

"(M/N)!!! WHERE ARE YOU-"

I screamed as I tried to make my way past the smoke. Only to trip and fall over the cracked up ground. It wasn't long before I was lifted up by strong arms.

"Eret, it's okay. I got you." I heard (M/n) say gently as he made his way skillfully out of the destruction.

"Where are we heading?" I questioned.

"I'm using my nose to find the others under all this smoke and destruction." He muttered. It seemed that the explosion settled for now, yet you can hear the Dream Team shouting for more tnt.

Swiftly, (M/n) made his way through the smoke. Lightly coughing against the smoke.

"(M-M/n)! Is that you?"

The shaky voice of Niki was heard ahead of us as (M/n) came to a stop.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here. I'm right here." He said, comforting both me and Niki. Bringing us into a tight hug. This caused Niki to sob uncontrollably, while I felt a few tears slipping out my eyes.

"You guys aren't hurt, right?" (M/n) muttered quietly, scanning for any injures.

"I-Im okay. Just scratched up." Niki winced weakly.

"Eret, is there a sort of emergency bunker?" The taller said as I nodded quickly.

"Alright, take Niki with you, I'll grab the others before they set another round of tnt." Rushed (M/n) as he went off, leaving me and Niki to run out.

This is the moment...

---𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅---

(M/n) quickly, jumping over chunks of dirt that rose up after the explosion.

He quickly spotted Tubbo who was unconscious. (M/n)'s eyes widened as he rushed to the boy's aid

"Tubbs, tubbo. Bud. Please don't be dead." He muttered as he looked for a pulse. When finding one, he sighed in relief.

Quickly carrying him with his tail, Tommy had ran into (M/n). Falling straight to the floor after the sudden knock out.

Tommy looked up as his eyes lightened up with hope.

"Big man!!! Oh god- is Tubbo okay!?" Shouted Tommy, his face worried.

"No time, Tommy where are the others?" He questioned as (M/n) scanned the place. Still unable to make a clear sight of the others.

"I don't know. I think Jack and Quackity are near the drug van." Tommy said. To this (M/n) nodded ad he picked up Tommy with one arm and began to head to the location of the drug van.