chapter 21: 2 days. Three kids, one dad

"Do you think he'll be surprised?" One voice said softly, like a mouse.

"Eh the old man is always busy, so doubt it." Scoffed another.

"..."

"Yea see??? What Callahan said. He'll probably be busy as always."

The three teens were wandering down the forest, as they spotted the nation. 'L'manberg'.

"Hm, maybe the old man is somewhere here?" The voice inquired. 

"Dad being here? It's late night, he probably forgot about us again Purpled." the feminine voice said softly.

"Oh shut it Alyssa." Purpled said as he rolled his eyes. 

"You know it's rather rude of you to say that to your sister, ya know. Thought I raised you right." Scoffed a deeper voice.

The three teens turned around to see (M/n), as his usual black cloak as his two eyes gleamed coldly.

"Dad!" Alyssa jumped onto the taller who chuckled and warmly welcomed the hug. Callahan's eyes brightened as he too added onto the hug.

Purpled only stared a bit before the taller smiled softly and motioned him to join the hug, who just smiled and joined.

"Where's Ponk? Wasn't he supposed to lead you guys here???" Questioned (M/n) as he checked his kids carefully.

Alyssa, her beautiful almost blonde platinum hair was tied in a small messy bun as she wore her face mask that her father got her. Her blue eyes shining in the dark like skies.

Callahan wearing his usual cute deer onesie, his coal eyes staring up with glee. He wore a mask which made him adorable to (M/n)'s eyes. He had little stubs on his head where his antlers were starting to grow.

Then Purpled, or Purple, (M/n) loves to call him that. His beautiful purple eyes. Yet what was different from the other two was that he had small purple antennas. His blondish hair a mess with a small ponytail in the back, seemed like he was growing his hair.

"Oh, he said he had to run errands... but that was a few stops ago..." Alyssa muttered. The taller shook his head as he stared at the moon.

"It's rather late, I would rather you come with me and stay in Dream's house since mine is ... out of commission." Muttered (M/n). Purpled perked his brow.

"Out of commission?" He asked.

The taller just shook his head.

"Another time kid." Chuckled (M/n).

Seemingly his eyes shone much more than his dull looking eyes used to. He loves his kids dearly. Sure they aren't his biological offspring and just found them himself. But these 14 year Olds are his heart and soul. He'll protect them at any costs.

Soon enough, (M/n) wrapped his tail gently around his kids as he picked them up.

"You must be tired of walking, so I'll take care of you for now." Smiled softly the taller as Alyssa giggled and rode on his back, Callahan smiling softly as both him and purpled were comfortably warm.

.

.

.

"Sometimes I forget how Dream's house looked like." Purpled stared in awe. As they approached a giant manner, almost like a secret bunker somewhat, but hidden very well from anyone that aren't his friends.

"...?" Callahan stared 

"He's not homeless Callahan." (M/n) deadpanned. Before he quietly opened the door, shutting it once he entered.