ϟ Chapter 9: Don't get 'Blown' Away...ϟ

---𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅---

"Hey Wil?" Tommy questioned as he stopped sharpening his arrows. Putting the sharpened arrow in his satchel.

Wilbur looked up from his book, seated against a tree, staring at Tommy in slight concern.

"Yeah, what's up?" He muttered as he quietly yawned. Wilbur turned to the side as he saw his squad sitting near the bonfire as they chatted happily. 

Ever since Quackity was introduced, Wilbur felt at ease that he can get a hold of someone with experience in politics and economics.

His little tool...

"If you noticed, it's getting late right now... and there's no sign of (M/n) or Eret..." Said Tommy in slight concern. He glanced slightly at the sky, the sun setting in as the moon rose high in the sky. 

Even if Tommy dislikes (M/n), he can't help but feel worried no concerned for his friend- no teammate...

"I'm pretty sure they're out in the forest fooling around." Muttered Wilbur in jealousy, yet Tommy didn't notice this.

Before they could continue the conversation, (M/n) and Eret appeared near the campsite... yet something was... different.

There stood Eret who kept muttering to (M/n) soft words. (M/n) had one arm wrapped around Eret as Eret had an arm under (M/n)'s arms, helping him when they both walked.

(M/n)'s tail was scraping the floor as his ears were down. He was drenched in blood, but since it was dark, the others thought it was water...

What idiots...

"Now explain this, why were you guys late." Snarled Wilbur, not realizing the problem. (M/n) said nothing, he's breathing was heavy, eyes half lidded as Eret glared at Wilbur.

"Oh shut it. Niki come and help me with (M/n)" Eret growled as Niki made her way towards them, slowly realizing the situation as she gasped in horror.

The trio left as the others were questioning their antics, thinking that they were just messing around.

"I-I'm going to check on (M/n)" Muttered Tubbo in worry as he ran towards the base, small bees following close behind him.

"What was that about??" Questioned the new member, Quackity. 

Personally, he never met (M/n). The information that Wilbur gave him was a little vague. All he knows is that (M/n) is a tool... a monster that Wilbur was able to tame and side with.

But... he didn't look that much tamed by the L'manburgians...

"Don't know and don't care." Wilbur shrugged off to which both Fundy and Jack looked at each other and shrugged. Not really caring about them.

It wasn't long before a flaming arrow whizzed past Wilbur and lodged onto the ground next to him. Tommy looked up at the shooter only to see them jump over the wall. 

Wilbur noticed the note hanging near the tail of the arrow. 

Pulling it, he opened the note and read it out loud.

'I wanna see white flags, white flags outside your base by tomorrow, at dawn, or you are DEAD!'

Once Wilbur finished reading it, he paled as the others stood there in fear. Tommy awkwardly chuckled as he spoke up.