¤ Chapter 6: New Comrades! ¤

...

...

...

(M/n)'s P.O.V

To be honest, I don't know which bothered me the most.

Tubbo screaming about the new comers or the fact that the voices began getting louder in my head once they arrived.

█ҜILL ΓHΞM ДLL█

█ҜILL ΓHΞM ДLL█

█БLФФD FФЯ ΓHΞ БLФФD GФD█

█DΞДΓH█

I couldn't help but sweat-drop, I softly shook my head as I leaped off the walls of L'manburg. I brushed off the dust of my coat as I fastened the strap to my netherite axe tightly.

I began to make my way towards Tubbo and the others who seemed to surround the new comers. Since I was taller than all of them, I got a better view of them.

One of them was a female, she had beautiful light brown hair, silky perhaps... Her eyes were a chocolate brown color, she had faint natural blush on her cheeks.

She seemed short...

My heart fluttered softly as she held a smile upon her face that I've never seen before.

{Don't worry about this, might make it a platonic ship, lezz go}

The other one was a guy, he wore glasses that were half red and half blue. He looked somewhat bald in my opinion, kind of funny I guess. Since he wore his glasses, I couldn't really see his eye color.

"Hello! Welcome to L'manburg!" Greeted Wilbur, the other two seemed surprise, but none of less greeted him back.

"Hello! You must be the leader of this country." The bald guy spoke for both the female and himself. Wilbur hummed in response.

"I'm Wilbur Soot, the leader of this country. And this is Tommy, Tommyinnit. He is my right hand man." Pointed out Wilbur as Tommy held a giant grin on his face. I stared at him blankly, wondering how he can grin that widely.

"That is Eret, the one with the glasses." Wilbur pointed towards Eret who waved awkwardly. Tubbo giggled at this as he leaned his head towards my arm, I wasn't really bothered by his actions. He tends to be clingy... I found it adorable.

"Oh! And that's Fundy, my little wittle son~" Cooed Wilbur, causing Fundy to flush in embarrassment as his ears lowered down.

"Dad..." Fundy muttered, slightly annoyed.

Even if Wilbur isn't really his father, since Fundy is like in his twenties, he can't help but tease the little fox.

"That's Tubbo, a great archer." Praised Wilbur to which Tubbo flushed at the comment. Until then, Wilbur turned towards me, glaring at me as he was forced to introduce me.

"And that's (M/n)... our war weapon." Muttered Wilbur, my ears perked up as my tail twitched in seething hatred.

"War weapon?... really now..." I growled yet no expression was on my face. Wilbur froze up before coughing. The girl not liking Wilbur's attitude as well as the glasses dude, they both walked towards me which caused me to tilt my head to the side.

"H-hello (M/n), I'm Nichachu, but you can call me Niki." Stuttered Niki as she held her hand up to me. I glanced towards Wilbur as I saw his expression, he was shocked that the two new comers had walked away from him, the leader.